Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Learning to Ride (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/)
-   -   First Bike: Sportsbike ? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/learning-ride/18409-first-bike-sportsbike.html)

newagetwotone 04-26-2011 05:46 PM

Haha.. hahaha...

There you go projecting.

Go run into a truck, Squid. Swearing every sentence isn't "Grown up" either kid. Maybe since you're so worried about looking good and parties you should spend your money... idk... on fabulous cloths!

I couldn't care what some limey rat from the nanny state thinks of me, I'm married, own a house and have a steady job. I don't need my government to baby me, take care of me and restrict my bikes power. ;-)

go compensate elsewhere. If you are too worried about "lookin fab-ulous!" to be willing to wear protective gear then you are going a splattered mess on the pavement. I guess that could be your big last act..... being an inconvenience to everyone else.

newagetwotone 04-26-2011 05:48 PM

Also: enjoy trying to sell a beaten to **** bike after being scared to death, wetting yourself and dumping it on the highway... That is after it runs away with out you.

Seijuro 04-26-2011 05:55 PM

awww
that hurt my feelings really bad

i know ur sad and unhappy with ur life
i already said in earlier posts what my problem WAS with protective gear, how could i know you can wear all that over your normal clothes, 2 pants etc?
but well w/e, not really in the mood to fkin repeat myself for **** like you

yea im lookin fabulous with fabulous clothes, but wtf is your **** problem, just because ur not satisfied with your regular life, cmon, it'll never change, u'll always have the fkin same boring life you do now

"don't need my government to baby me, take care of me and restrict my bikes power. "

good for you, now thats a real grown-up answer
good job

your lazy, even too lazy to actually read through posts (even tho all you do is browse the internet the whole day), otherwise you wouldnt compose arguments regarding my 1st post and what i said in it, but actually read through the pages

i dont know, maybe you got a cheap and ****ty bike ?
maybe your just sad u'll never be able to get a nice bike, maybe ur really just sad because ur riding trash?

now you're replying within seconds, saying "ahahaha, i own this awesome bike blablablabla"
and now..please just do it, make me laugh

piece of shiiiiiit **** **** ****

edit:ur really just riding a crappy bike, because you aint got enough money
sad 4 you :(

newagetwotone 04-26-2011 06:04 PM

Lol you assume too much boy. If you don't know that you can wear protective gear on every part of your body over normal cloths then you shouldn't be riding. Too LAZY to do your own research. Too afraid of what some random bang you're just going to toss out of your loft the next day thinks, too worried about appearance;

IE Squid.

Grow up and you'll realize that you don't need a $14k bike to learn on. "Oh boy i have a $14k bike... but it only goes 80kph...." Thats like shoving a sock down your pants so girls don't laugh at the pencil in your pocket. I'd not sad, nor do I surf the web all day...I'm perfectly happy and... spending some time after work reading the boards.

Though i think its funny that you insult people that respond to you for responding to you at the exact same time as you do......... thats pretty laughable actually.

Grow up kid, learn what lifes about and stop being some internet tough guy.

Hey look! You!

Edit:Nevermind! fixed it!

Seijuro 04-26-2011 06:18 PM

who said anything about "oh boy i have a $14k bike...but it only goes 80mph"

who cares about that? again.. if you wouldnt be too ****ing lazy with ur life and everything else.. oh man
as i said before.. sadly..here we all have to deal with the 25kW for 2 years, but whats ur ****ing problem?

if i go for a zx 10r with 25kW or a 250r, its my choice.. and going for a zx 10r i'd at least have experience with a zx 10r after 2 years... and it'd be easier to handle a 129kW zx10r (after dethrottling it after 2 years) than going for a fkin 250r and then going for a zx10r with full 129kW+
what you're trying to say is a zx 10r "80"mph would be extremely uncool and all that, what about a 250r that's even slower
now thats ok because its supposed to be a ****ty bike?

does it really bother you so much that i wanna get my hands on a nice bike, are u really that sad ur so fkin poor... u mad i can afford stuff you cant?

btw
always saying "grow up kid"
dont you think it makes you look stupid, even tho you're so mature and wise.. still replying the whole time... again and again like a little angry kid that cant let go?

same goes for me you'd say now?
well, i dont pretend to be all mature and stuff ; >

oh and why do you always feel to defend yourself?
go press f5 faster nerd

newagetwotone 04-26-2011 06:20 PM

A Star Ride 04-26-2011 08:09 PM

Seijuro, you arent making any friends here, we have all seen you before & will see you again, one did come back after a few months & said "yall were right but I am alive". You are too naive & immature to ride a motorcycle at all, too bad law cannot predict that & forbid you of it. You knew enough about motorcycling 2 days ago to know exactly what bike you wanted & exactly what you had to do to it to squeak by the law to get one in your hands, and knew protective gear was way too uncool for you, but did not even know they are overclothes? You are playing with your life & other unsuspecting peoples whose paths you may cross, wake up, realize this stuff exists for good reason, realize we know this and everyone WILL wreck. It don't matter how much $ you have & what you can afford, what does matter is what you should ride or if you are ready to ride at all. Go do what you will & hopefully you will report back and tell us "I told you so". Hol old are you anyway? Are you sitting on $1oK+ for a bike & $400/month for insurance? I'd think, regardless of how much $ you have there's a better place to spend it.

Seijuro 04-27-2011 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Star Ride (Post 259048)
Seijuro, you arent making any friends here, we have all seen you before & will see you again, one did come back after a few months & said "yall were right but I am alive". You are too naive & immature to ride a motorcycle at all, too bad law cannot predict that & forbid you of it. You knew enough about motorcycling 2 days ago to know exactly what bike you wanted & exactly what you had to do to it to squeak by the law to get one in your hands, and knew protective gear was way too uncool for you, but did not even know they are overclothes? You are playing with your life & other unsuspecting peoples whose paths you may cross, wake up, realize this stuff exists for good reason, realize we know this and everyone WILL wreck. It don't matter how much $ you have & what you can afford, what does matter is what you should ride or if you are ready to ride at all. Go do what you will & hopefully you will report back and tell us "I told you so". Hol old are you anyway? Are you sitting on $1oK+ for a bike & $400/month for insurance? I'd think, regardless of how much $ you have there's a better place to spend it.

i already checked for insurances

since i'll be a beginner and its gonna be a motorcycle i'll obviously have to start with a higher insurance than others
if it'd be the zx 10r with full kW.. i'd probably have to pay about 1200-1300 euros/year

but since i'll throttle it, its about 300-350/year (yes, definitely year, not month)
i didnt know kW made such a big difference for insurance prices

and of course you were right about protective gear, it was naive and stupid of me to NOT know that protective gear are overclothes, yea... but as i already said, then i'll definitely wear them all the time
and yea, i couldve informed myself before starting this thread with a stupid question, but well.. w/e

but i'll go for the zx 10r instead of 250r
i mean, both would have 25 kW for me anyway, so it will be alright, i think everyone here still assumes i'm starting with a 129kW bike when going for the zx-10r, which is not true, as i said many times before

or maybe your just saying the zx-10r is too big, too hard to handle for a beginner even with 25kW, i dont know, but since its only 25kW i think and hope i'll be alright
after all... i'll have an advantage after these 2 years, i will already have experience with sportbikes, especially the zx-10r.. which will hopefully help me handle it better after dethrottling it, than coming from a 250r to a 129kW zx-10r

acecycleins 04-27-2011 08:37 AM

Seijuro,
Regardless of the "throttle down" ability you still need time in the seat on a bike that is designed with the kw power rating that qualifies as a "starter bike". Why? 1- riders rarely keep any one bike a lifetime. you will change rides as your style changes and to start on a bike that is modified to reduce power will lead to stupidity on your part. How? One day you'll be sitting in the garage and decide that you have gotten enough experience and you'd like to see what the bike feels like at full power. Thusly, the removal of your device will be your down fall. 2- simply, lighter is better when it comes to learning on a bike. full of fuel that bike is near 440 pounds. It's not exactly meant to be anything other than a superbike and to think that it's a learner is nieve.
I make this bet with every person that buys a sportbike as their first ride and insures it through my agency, "Steaks and beers if you can make it 1 full year from the date of purchase and not break the bike. Doesn't matter how you break it. It matters that you break it." In 11years as a motorcycle insurance agent I have never had to pay on that bet. Why? Squids break things. It's that simple.
You can name call and try to look intellegent in between, but until you get miles under you and years behind you it makes not difference what you think. You are just a statistic and the odds are greatly against you if you don't follow advise from those with decades of experience. It's guys like us that guide people to more suitable rides as they start their riding lifestyle. We prefer you live a long and happy riding life and are fast and harsh with comments when you say stuff that makes you look immature and squidiotic. You get to do what you want, but why did you ask for opinion or advice when you are unwilling to listen to it?
Good luck on that ZX. Send us a pic and if you make it that entire year you send me a copy of your driving record and your insurers declarations page for your renewal of insurance and I'll send you money for a pint and a steak if you make it through. But is you crash you have to me me the money for a pint and a steak here. Or buy a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse gift card and I'll be good. Best to ya, son.

Seijuro 04-27-2011 08:55 AM

65pounds less make such a big difference?