Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Learning to Ride

Old 04-26-2011, 04:50 AM   #31
Seijuro
Registered Member

i dont need a bike for that, im hot enough : p

of course its about riding a motorcycle, but as i said before.. i didnt know that you can wear protective gear (for example the pants) over your normal clothes
then its actually no problem

and about the ZX-10r and 250r, i read it quite a lot, that the 250r is a good bike for beginners and it actually has i think about 25kw so i wouldnt have to throttle it, but thats not really the point

i just want a bigger nice sportsbike, it might be foolish, but i believe many of you know that "feeling"
and even tho i'll be having a harder time handling it than the 250r, it'll still have 25kW, so i dont see anything "bad" happening there
i'll be having a harder time early on...but i thought it'd pay off? at least i'll have some experience with a "real" sportsbike then, and i wont have such a hard time (even tho it's still gonna be something completely new) when slowly dethrottling it
i guess going from a 250r directly to a zx 10r after 2 years (129kW) will give me much more trouble than going from a ZX-10R 25kW to one with 129kW
Seijuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #32
Seijuro
Registered Member

u talking about this ? :

alpha Technik - alphatechnik. Spezialist für Homologation & technisches Zubehör für motorisierte Zweiräder

Drosselkit 25 kW für Kawasaki ZX10R, ZXT00C - Drosselungen - MOTORRAD online

its in german, but its for zx-10r (25kW)
Old 04-26-2011, 07:50 AM   #33
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member

Ist der horsemitgepoweren restrictenhiemer fur dem Kawsakimitgemotorenschikelgofaschsters verlich costen vonhunnert und five eff der mitgetEuroDollars? Ist a geheapenpileobuckenmitgazoiden!

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!

Last edited by Morbo the Destroyer : 04-26-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Misspelled "geheapenpileobuckenmitgazoiden"
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #34
Seijuro
Registered Member

airhawk was wrong, good we cleared that up

after all it IS indeed possible and thats what counts, at least for me, otherwise i couldnt get it ; )

Last edited by Seijuro : 04-26-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #35
Seijuro
Registered Member

aww cmon, dont be such a sore loser just because u failed to correctly inform yourself before "opening your mouth"

to answer your question:
indeed i do
in quite a few kawasaki forums pple talk about their zx-10r and throttling.. and quite many also have a 25kW zx-10r

i know... you cant believe ur wrong and u never heard of this possibility, but just because you didnt know about it, doesnt mean its not true
im not the only one saying it, look 1 page earlier at "easy rider 2"s post

good thing we now finally cleared that up

Last edited by Seijuro : 04-26-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #36
Easy Rider 2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post
look 1 page earlier at "easy rider 2"s post
AND take note that I said that it STILL would not be a good choice for a first bike.......for several reasons.

Since it is obvious that nobody here is familiar with the requirements in your country..........why are you still here stirring up crap ??

Because that's ALL your posts are doing now; nothing useful is being accomplished for anybody. How about you stop......and look for a different place that will be more sympathetic to your cause.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #37
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member

Instead of installing a doohickey to keep you from opening the throttle the whole way, couldn't you just promise not to do it? And really really really mean it this time?

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #38
trenttheuncatchable
Founding Member

Hahahahaha
trenttheuncatchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #39
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post
oh noes,
that hurt my feelings, u faggots xD
Go away dumbass. Please? Seriously buy your oversized bike to compensate for what you lack in the pants and go smash your face into the rear of an 18 wheeler.

No one wants to talk to you here. You ask for advice but ignore it because the only reason you asked is because your so insecure you need your opinion validated.

Just pissoff you pissant.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #40
Seijuro
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
Go away dumbass. Please? Seriously buy your oversized bike to compensate for what you lack in the pants and go smash your face into the rear of an 18 wheeler.

No one wants to talk to you here. You ask for advice but ignore it because the only reason you asked is because your so insecure you need your opinion validated.

Just pissoff you pissant.
ok listen you glass wearing ugly virgin faggot

1) just by looking at ur ****ing retarded pic, i can tell that u got nothing in ur pants, unlike me
you ****in loser

2) just by looking at ur pick, i can obviously tell that ur a virgin

3) i ignore advice? yea, right... i ignore all the ****ty advice i didnt ask for, i asked a simple question in my first post, but nobody bothered to answer it, instead your giving me all that useless crap i didnt ask about

4) what kind of post is that? seriously? at your age?
i mean cmon, i understand your sad cuz u never actually had sex and u'll probably never get a girlfriend, and if by any chance you should get one.. its gonna be an ugly one, but cmon... letting all your anger out on a forum just because you're unhappy with your crappy life, srsly grow up ****face

im not insecure about anything, i just wanted to ask questions, but pple (like you) are obviously way too dumb to even answer them (even with their amazing 20+ year biker experience) and therefore tell me useless stuff not related to my questions

so get a ****ing life you ****ing nerd, start by getting contact lenses
piece of ****

Last edited by Seijuro : 04-26-2011 at 04:42 PM.