Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Learning to Ride

Old 07-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #11
David41
Registered Member

Being new to riding is a lot of fun but when people on the freeways don't even watch out for you it makes it a bit challenging. You almost have to be on the defense at all times. Once you get past the initial fear its an awesome feeling!
David41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #12
wouldrichest
Registered Member

I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info
Old 07-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #13
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by David41 View Post
Being new to riding is a lot of fun but when people on the freeways don't even watch out for you it makes it a bit challenging. You almost have to be on the defense at all times. Once you get past the initial fear its an awesome feeling!

It will take many years of riding to have the confidence to deal with these types of drivers. Unfortunately you may not beable
To avoid all of them but the longer you ride the more the odds change into your favor. Good luck keep riding and keep an eye out so your ready!