Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Knee Pucks

Old 01-08-2007, 02:28 PM   #41
ksquid
Banned

Default Name one thing..

I don't know what to tell you it's in the French and English versions.. IAbout your score kpaul vs seruzawa it is totally wrong. I was right about the war, velocity affecting energy in a crash, V Twins in racing, Ducati using a V-4 in MotoGP, W's reckless fiscal policy, dollar devaluation against the euro, sportbikes have better brakes than cruisers.. the list goes on and on... Name one thing seruzawa was right about and I was wrong.. You can't ....He was even wrong about interest rates and gas prices.... Opps I said too much now seruzawa will phone Gabe again and cry like a baby to get me off the site... You started it..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #42
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

OK I am sorry.. I must of misunderstood you.. Thank s for clearing that up.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #43
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: New Florida law will require Motorcycle Safety Course

Actually, I always found that being in a car was the most beneficial when an offending tresspasser was upon me. If I was going to 'dress for a crash', I would surround myself with a couple thousand pounds of steel, wouldn't you? Anyone that would choose a helmet and a jacket over that is a moron by definition.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #44
SuperBill
Founding Member

You miss the point. The post was yet another example of how the Busch (sic) brothers are single-handedly ruining this country...

I recommend that you grab a bottle of your favorite malt beverage sit back, and think about it for awhile. You will soon realize that it is important for you to conform to someone else's notion of "safe enough." (But careful to avoid those Anheuser-Busch products, though - they're part of the conspiracy too, you know!)

SuperBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #45
fl34
Founding Member

Sounds like cabin fever is starting to rear its' ugly head. This is such happy place!
fl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #46
gjbedna
Registered Member

When are any states going to require a driver refresher coure or defensive driving to renew a license? Training for motorcyclists is fine, what about the millions of "drivers"?

Oh, I'm also an MSF instructor. I see the system getting overwhelmed unless drastic steps are taken.

I'm tired of the "state" being so concerned for my safety. Let me die the way I want to.
gjbedna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:29 PM   #47
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Oh, don'tcha think Dub mighta had just a wee mite bit O' bi-partisan help there?

Methinks 99.999% of Bush (or Clinton, or Kerry, or Gore) Hat'az should note the 2x4 stickin' out of their own eye before complaining of the sawdust speck in the eye of those they vilify.......

Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #48
ymsamhi
Registered Member

My bike is my only transport, it cost 1800.00 dollars and my helmet is a Icon on bought from newenough.com for 64.00 dollars. My nighthawk insurance is a 100 bucks a year. Two hundred dollars is a lot to force me to pay when the largest threat to my safety is one of the thousands of car drivers with poor training, if any.
ymsamhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #49
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

You nailed it.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #50
ymsamhi
Registered Member

This is misguided legislation, lets force a small minority of road users to get additional training. They should focus on making the majority of road users get additional training first. There are thousands of unlicensed, uninsured and untrained auto drivers out there that pose a much larger risk as a whole than an 18 year old with a CBR.
ymsamhi is offline   Reply With Quote