Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Knee Pucks

Old 09-08-2004, 10:42 AM   #11
Cherii
Founding Member

Default NASCRAP has road courses?

NASCAR has road courses? But that would mean right turns! How do you score a race where everyone DNFs?
Cherii is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2004, 06:49 PM   #12
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: NASCRAP has road courses?

Believe me, NASCAR on roadcourses is HIGHLY entertaining. I'm not much of a roundy-round fan, but I must admit that watching those old tractors get flung from apex to apex is addicting stuff. I especially like the in car pedal cam, where you can watch dem good ole boys dancin on the pedals, as they get up on the wheel. -Sean
Old 09-08-2004, 07:50 PM   #13
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: NASCRAP has road courses?

That's right. I'm not too hot on Nascar as a spectator sport, but I'm damned sure that the drivers are all outstanding - just look at all the drivers who would die for a ride. There's going to be some serious driving talent in there somewhere.

Also, Jeff Gordon is reputed to be an enormous rally car fan. Watches all the races, studies the technique. It's just that it would be insane for him to quit Nascar to do something else - it's kind of like Michael Jordan playing baseball - a supernaturally gifted athelete, but it's just not his thing. So, could he beat Schuey on dirt roadcourses? He's got every opportunity and no excuses if he doesn't.

I had also hoped for more of a flamewar. Ah, well.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 04:41 PM   #14
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Re: Gordon vs. Schumacher!

Fisichella has won the 'driver's driver' award a couple times, basically an opinion poll among the drivers concerning who they think is the best driver.

So in other words, the F1 drivers themselves regard Fisichella to be the most talented driver.
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote