Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Knee Pucks

Old 06-15-2004, 11:46 AM   #1
mps165
Founding Member

Default Re: Pirelli Dominates IOM TT

Apparently, no other tire manufacturers seem to care about this race.... Pirelli is not that good.
mps165 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #2
Nplateau
Founding Member

Default I love Pirellis

Pirelli tires are wonderful, great, and fantastic all rolled up into one! Yay! I love Pirelli tires! I would really love some Pirelli Sport Demons for my little Ninja 250! 100/90-16 up front and 130/90-16 out back. Three cheers for those wonderful folks at Pirelli and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on their dominant performance at the Isle of Mann TT! Hip-hip hooray! Hip-hip hooray! Hip-hip hooray!
Nplateau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 02:33 PM   #3
joshsiler
Founding Member

You know, I just paid $12 for my subscription to this site. I have seen barely any decent content. Any now you are posting BLATANT ADVERTISING to your messageboards as news, hoping we'll all be suckered into thinking this site isn't half dead?

C'mon guys....where's the real content?
joshsiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 03:14 PM   #4
dnlwthrn
Founding Member

Just curious, but what are you expecting? I have seen more stories in the last month than I have ever found in a single issue of a print mag. I would much rather have my $12 go here than to the paper ones!
dnlwthrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 04:31 PM   #5
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: And we love you, too

June 15, 2004

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enthusiastic support of Pirelli products! We had hoped that domination of a once proud but now faded motorsports event would garner significant attention for our advanced line of motorcycle tires, even if it is from pathetically transparent, patronizing moochers such as yourself. As a reward for such jaded and ulterior motive-laden suck-upery--and, of course, your ball peen hammer-like subtlety-- we, your friends at Pirelli U.S.A., have decided to award you with a set of brand new, remanufactured Pirelli (R) Sport Demons (TM), sizes 100/90-16 and 130/90-16. We hope you enjoy the sporting performance of these quality, race-bred tires.* And we also hope that you continue to show your support of Pirelli and its products in a similarly demeaning fashion.

Happy riding and best wishes,

Franco Antonio "Skippy" Harris

Senior Assistant Managing Director, Marketing

Pirelli U.S.A.

*By accepting this award you agree not to hold Pirelli SpA or any of its subsidaries liable for injury or death resulting from the use of Pirelli (R) Remanufactured Sport Demon (TM) motorcycle tires in actual riding situations. Pirelli (R) Remanufactured Sport Demon (TM) motorcycle tires are meant for display purposes only.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 05:42 PM   #6
Nplateau
Founding Member

You can keep 'em. I'm going with the Avons.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:50 PM   #7
Nplateau
Founding Member

The Super Venoms to be exact.

Next time try not to be so smug about wishing for my death, arsehole. I actually was going to buy some Pirellis with my hard earned, hard saved cash, but I'll make sure never to spend a dime on your brand. Rot in hell.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:53 PM   #8
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Here ya go, Josh...

If you look near the top right corner of this page, you'll see a link to "Reviews". Click on that and feast your eyes and ears on all the moto prose, insight, video, dyno charts, etc. that you can stand. Here, I'll even put the link right here for you... Reviews.</p>

And for lots more moto news, click on the graphic at the top left of this page that says, "MO". Aw heck, here ya go... MO.</p>
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 06:32 PM   #9
pdad13
Founding Member

June 15, 2004

Dear Sir,

Yeah, well I guess we'll just have to award our Pirelli (R) 10th Anniversary Ducati 916 Race Replica* to someone more deserving, dirtbag!

Happy riding and best wishes,

Franco Antonio "Skippy" Harris

Senior Assitant Managing Director, Marketing

Pirelli U.S.A.

*The Pirelli (R) 10th Anniversary Ducati 916 Race Replica, a full size reproduction of the legendary Ducati 916 motorcycle constructed entirely of rigatoni and parmesan cheese, is presented in with the express permission of Ducati SpA.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 07:07 PM   #10
Nplateau
Founding Member

Hahahahahahaha enough already. I was just trying the tongue in cheek thing and it was aimed at Sean and not at Pirelli. I'm still buying the Avons though. I liked your Buell article. I liked it enough to post it. So what say you, let's cut the hard feelings, and be biker friends.