Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 10-02-2001, 12:39 PM   #1
das
Founding Member

Default Re: Eric Bostrom stays green

Interesting, but somewhat confusing. If Eric is interested in AMA Superbike, with an eye towards World Superbike... why stay with Kawasaki? They've recently been talking about pulling out of World Superbike altogether, right?

Best of luck to Eric, I think he's a great rider.
das is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2001, 12:42 PM   #2
Alan
Founding Member

I like Eric's attitude, he's not .

Best of luck to him...
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 02:43 PM   #3
pmmonster
Founding Member

It is confusing unless there is some link to Kawasaki's upcoming return to the G.P. ranks via an undisclosed bike. Maybe 2002 is a development year for the G.P. bike with Eric slotted as their lead G.P. rider. If so, it would be very unlike the mfr's/riders to look that far ahead. Best of luck to Eric.

pmmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 05:59 PM   #4
weak_link
Founding Member

I read somewhere else that Eric liked the fact that he had developed a good working relationship w/ his team that they had a good fit. Something to the effect that sometimes changing teams isn't the best thing, and to know a good thing when he has it. That's not a quote, I'm just too dopey to remember what he actually said. Something like that though.

No mention of the WSB stuff other than he 'might' be doing other rounds, I'd love to know what that means.
weak_link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 01:06 PM   #5
Pez
Founding Member

So who's gonna ride the 600's??? I heard the whole Honda crew (DuHamel, Hayden & Roberts) were all resigned for 2002, but none will ride 600's. I think the 600SS races have been much more entertaining to watch, the races always close and any rider/bike in the hunt on any given day. Plus it's fun to see all the big name guys on the 600's. Oh well. Hope to see some of these guys on 4 stroke GP bikes then.
Pez is offline   Reply With Quote