Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 03-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: Kawi's Hacking on Pole for Supersport at Daytona; Teammate Roger Lee in 2nd.

Did Sean give him some tips?
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2007, 05:32 PM   #2
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Kawi's Hacking on Pole for Supersport at Daytona; Teammate Roger Lee in 2nd.

[b]Welcome ksquid, your account expires in 1 days. Please Renew! There are 658 others online. **

This is the last post for the moniker ksquid. Great to see Kawasaki back in the mix.. Roger had a bad year. The addition of the consummate professional, Hacking, is going to be a big boost for Team Green. Think Yamaha blew it on this one. Could be an age discrimination thing but I think I would rather win than look youthful.

ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
priday
Founding Member

Default I Predict...

... A great resurgence in the next incarnation of the GMP, like a Phoenix from the Ashes, etc., etc.

The old place wouldn't be the same w/out ya.

~Rob

Horsepower is an illusory mathmatical equation; Torque is Real, and is the source of all good things in the world.
priday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: I Predict...

Sssshhhh, they charge him $11.95 per week, he doesn't know.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:50 PM   #5
Buzglyd
Founding Member

They outta charge him $11.94 per personality disorder and everyone could retire.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:43 AM   #6
seruzawa
The Toad

They outta burn priday at the stake while they're at it.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:05 AM   #7
giganto
Registered Member

Why was Jhack actually let go? Dont know his personality at all, did he ask out, force a fight?

I love podiums for Yamaha.... Its an old affliction of mine. Of course, first dirt bikes were Yams.

Racing is so result oriented..... how can any owner/manager care about youth/age,(past a certain critical point), if good finishes come?
giganto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:48 AM   #8
dorkboy
Registered Member

My understanding was that because Yamaha had already committed to both E. Bostrom and DiSalvo that they would get a superbike ride this year and are unwilling to run 3 superbikes, Hacking decided to go to Kawi so as to get back into superbikes. Makes me want to root for Hacking, especially in superbikes.
dorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:14 AM   #9
giganto
Registered Member

Ah. Thanks. Im not following closely enough to the soapoperas outside MotoGp. In this case then, does make me want to see him win.

Im still a believer in the pilot being the most crucial bit in almost any human/machine combo, course, Mr Biaggi and a few others might have a few words about limits according to some machines...
giganto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #10
priday
Founding Member

Hey, now, all I said was that it wouldn't be the same without him...

Multiple interpretations......

~Rob

Horsepower is an illusory mathmatical equation; Torque is Real, and is the source of all good things in the world.
priday is offline   Reply With Quote