Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Kawasaki News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/kawasaki-news/)
-   -   '07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Intro First Impressions! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/kawasaki-news/4128-07-kawasaki-zx-6r-intro-first-impressions.html)

schizuki 12-10-2006 08:48 AM

Re: '07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Intro First Impressions!

"Please return to the subject at hand before I lose interest in the reviews and go to another site..."

Gee, sorry, Eric. I didn't realize we posters had an obligation to interest you. BTW, remind me again of what comments you've contributed here about the bike? Or is it everybody else's job to contribute comments for your reading pleasure? I've got some on-topic posts above - funny, I don't see you in the discussion.

The_AirHawk 12-10-2006 08:58 AM

Excellent use of Facts/Data!

seruzawa 12-10-2006 09:20 AM

Don't disillusion them. These guys who are fixated on the "latest and greatest" provide those excellent deals for the rest of us on slightly used, dropped once wunderbikes.

seruzawa 12-10-2006 10:21 AM

BTW if you don't like the things some of us chat about then DON'T READ THEM!

anrajala 12-10-2006 10:28 AM

I ride Fat Boy with 64hp on the rear wheel so blaming me for being fixated on the "latest and greatest" could be a bit of a stretch. Or is this a compliment. Anyways, all I am saying is that if the new bike has 1 hp more on the tap every Tom **** and Harry can use it. Any talk of "its not the bike its the rider" is compelete crappenstein. Of course.

And as for old model getting outdated, that´s bloody rubbish as well. Anyone having say a 2000 model 600 still has the same screamer he ever had. Regardless if newer models get gradually better or not. And its good they keep getting better and better because, as you note, couple of years down the road we can buy a damn good used bike. (Although its pretty unlikely I ever again buy anything under 1500cc since they make nowadays real bikes for real guys, and certainly not any of these silly boy-racers)

- cruiz-euro

dragknt 12-10-2006 10:45 AM

The word you're searching for is 'appropriate', though your comment is anything but.

"Appropeau" (spelled 'apropo') is more of a 'by the way' type word. Like "Apropo, you're a dumbass." Things of that nature. =)

ksquid 12-10-2006 10:56 AM

Do me a favor go to school, take an Econ class and don't go off-topic again

Hey dude if you look at the graph you will see that rates are rising again. You started this off-topicconversation, I think I showed extreme patience in trying to explain Freshman econ to you. Now do me a favor don't bring this up again on MO and take some Econ classes. Some day you will realize I am right. As far Buz punching me in the mouth. That pretty BS little rich kid won't even come close. . He says his dad was firefighter but I am starting doubt that.

ksquid 12-10-2006 10:58 AM

Excellent Post, Sorry ericrosten

I am sorry for taking the bait. It obvious that 99% of MOs don't want to read this and the GPTB refuse to educate themselves in Freshman economics.

Again I agree with you and I am sorry for my hand in this.

The_AirHawk 12-10-2006 11:02 AM

Re: Excellent Post, Sorry ericrosten

Dude, you *ARE* "The Bait"..........

BrowningBAR 12-10-2006 11:06 AM

Re: Do me a favor go to school, take an Econ class and don't go off-topic again

They are still lower than they were from '92 to '99.