Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 12-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #11
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Short rebuttal

"*Largest deficits ever will drive rates up not down. i.e. the Government competes with private industry and consumers for credit."

Mortgage rate has dropped to 6.11%, lower than it ever was during Clinton presidency.

"*Largest home ownership during Clinton years due to balance budgets causing lower interest rates."

Bullsh!t.

"There is only one GMP"

How can you be a prophet when you can't even get the past right? No excuse in the Age of Google, boy.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2006, 10:41 AM   #12
acecycleins
Founding Member

Default Re: '07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Intro First Impressions!

I told him 6 mos before he bought the bike that the ZX6 replacement was coming. He'd barely spend more on the bike and it would not have been an out-dated design. Fact is, he's very skilled and would know exactly what to do with the extra 1% of power. Also, being that the new bike is a 599 cc bike he would have saved and extra $180 a year on insurance. That's a lot of gas for a season.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:53 AM   #13
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: '07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Intro First Impressions!

oh, I'm sorry, I figured that was a given.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:58 AM   #14
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Squid, how tall are you?
Old 12-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #15
ksquid
Banned

Default Your post has nothing to do with motorcycles but..

Trust me interest ratews will rise to near record levels eventually. Don't tell me you think there is no relation to budget deficits and interest rates? or deficits don't matter. W hasn't stopped borrowing that is why we haven't felt it yet. Unlike longride who believes the economy has "natural cycles like the seasons", having taken 7 classes in economics I can tell you that the economy is the biggest man made machine in history. Like any machine it has a control system ran by the government via fiscal policy (taxes and government spending) and monetary policy (federal reserve discount rate, reserve requirement, and open market buying and selling of government debt)

W the quintessential rich brat who gets into trouble and then has his dad bail him out. Jim Baker as his daddy's buddy is there to pick up the pieces in Iraq.

Baker even told W his fiscal policy is all wrong.. Baker knows something about that as well. Read more stuff by Alan Greenspan and others
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #16
ksquid
Banned

6' 220 lbs.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:08 AM   #17
ksquid
Banned

Yes I have gained a few pounds this year and last year I am trying to get down to 200 pounds at least for the race. Doc says I need to be down to 180 ideally. Which is what I weighed when I graduated college in 1988.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #18
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Your post has nothing to do with motorcycles but..

You forgot something:

"*Largest home ownership during Clinton years due to balance budgets causing lower interest rates."

Let me help - "You're right, schizuki, I totally boned that. Interest rates were higher and home ownership lower during the Clinton years. Totally the opposite of what I said. Thanks for the correction."

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:51 AM   #19
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

You sportin' man-t!ts, yet?

Old 12-09-2006, 12:30 PM   #20
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Your post has nothing to do with motorcycles but..

Actually Bush Sr started the correction caused by the boondoggle Reagan supply side economics. Remember "voodoo" supply side economics and Bush Sr and his no new taxes thing. Well Bush sr. did the right thing but paid for it and the economy was hurt in the short term but in the long run the move to balanced budgets led to lower interest rates.. But there is a time lag i.e. inputs from the federal government take awhile to affect change SO as the budget balancing continued the economy improved> the reverse will come true in the future