Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 01-18-2005, 02:50 PM   #81
Holy_Kaw
Founding Member

Default Re: GPTB.com

Ah, but is his paranoia simply a manifestation of his Narcissism? Or, is everyone really "out to get him" (especially the one's he doesn't know about!?)??? Of course if everyone IS out to get him then he wouldn't be being paranoid. I think it would be interesting to have a "Pro" look into the mixed bag that is Kpaul. While I'm not one to rejoice in another's misfortune (usually) I would be curious about the results.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2005, 02:57 PM   #82
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

It's easy to find multiple voters, as the IP address can simply be written to a database and the offenders caught. You can delete those cookies all you want, but your IP is out in the breeze at all times. Simpleton can't figure that out. That is why he got caught. He's probably the same guy that thinks if you clean your computer they can't track your internet usage. He will be in for a big surprise if the admins check what he's been doing online.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:26 PM   #83
kowalke67
Founding Member

Default Re: Factory Kawasaki hires a MN girl

Runs down my ankle is more like it.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:12 PM   #84
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Seat Time and Interns

Just imagine how you would have GUSHED, if the past five or six stories that I wrote/edited had been edited by someone with more "seat time". After all, you already tripped all over yourself praising me on the stories that've been posted in the last few months.

I'm sure grumblings from disgruntled former "Interns" are a fantastic way to evaluate the behind-the-scenes action at a publication...
Old 01-18-2005, 04:20 PM   #85
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: Seat Time and Interns

Not to mention all the fabulous contributions local Hanger's on make with their flashy Italian motorcycles!
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:06 PM   #86
fastoldman
Founding Member

ya gotta admit the "cool kids" label is pretty good, though, eh? I swear to God I never woulda gotten my panties in a bunch if Seruzawa, whoopass, and longride didn't get so furious. It's embarassing.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:22 PM   #87
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: Seat Time and Interns, and who really cares?

From my point of view (and I donÂ’t really give a RatÂ’s A$$ about MOÂ’s internal machinations) I think MO does a good job of spreading out contributions. That, from time to time, one contributor gets over looked for another seems only fair. This is a reader forum, so itÂ’s only right that as many readers as possible get to participate. ItÂ’s not like anyoneÂ’s going to win a Pulitzer (WeÂ’re the only ones reading it, anyway!) so why have a Hissy Fit?
Old 01-18-2005, 06:24 PM   #88
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default Re: I hate to be a sexist, but...

kiddie pool's down at the other end, bud.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:36 PM   #89
fastoldman
Founding Member

I'm not parroting crap. Everyone should know there are a ton of lame women and a ton of lame men in the world. When several guys get together in a public forum to explain to the rest of us how difficult women are when they're in charge, they deserve to get called on the carpet for being stupid. Don't accuse me of parroting. That's the defense of last resort for the guilty. If you know you're not wrong when you look very wrong, it's time to shut up and recognize at least that it looked like you were wrong, so you can't just yell "PC ninny!" and think you won. You and Mile-eater looked wrong.

As per usual, I really have no idea what Seruzawa was on about. Was that some reference to women being controlling by a) referring to the most controlling organizations, and b) suggesting that they are all run by women, and that's why we're something something? I can't figure out the something something, even if I got the a and b correct.

Maybe someday I'll do lots of acid and it'll all make sense.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #90
dylanmo
Founding Member

Hilarious. See ya in the funny pages, stud
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote