Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Kawasaki News (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/kawasaki-news/)
-   -   Factory Kawasaki hires a MN girl (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/kawasaki-news/2631-factory-kawasaki-hires-mn-girl.html)

Holy_Kaw 01-18-2005 08:37 AM

Re: I AIN'T RACIN 'EM!

That would all depend on what you mean by "line-up against THAT?". Of course, a Woman with these attributes and a few more years of experience under her belt (and a few more pounds) could be truly formidable!

PS Don't forget about the figure skaters!

jungkvist 01-18-2005 08:39 AM

Who's Sins Are You Dying For?

I don't see MO as failing. The subjects and articles come out ahead of other publications, and the writing's been very good.

Far as this "Board" goes, some guys jump on you; but considering how inflamitory you can be, it's hard to blame them. Truth is, you're so good at pitching batting-practice, it's damn hard not to take a swing, sometimes.

If you want to stop feeling persecuted, stop being so obstreperous. Other wise, go to Builders Square and pick up some lumber and build a cross. After all, Good Friday's coming up, and maybe you'll emerge on Easter with a better point of view (through the holes in your hands).

pdad13 01-18-2005 08:43 AM

Re: oops

Of course not. Jeez, everyone lighten up. I love women. I just wonder if women love other women. Boy, they're vicious when they want to be.

longride 01-18-2005 08:58 AM

Re: Nice.

I was thinking of saying more, but your defense of a moron is entertaining at best, and pretty sad at the least. This speaks volumes:

Should KPaul Voluntarily Leave the MO Message Boards?

YES 77.58 % (713)

NO 22.42 % (206)

Total Votes: 919

[ Voting Booth | Other Polls ]

sarnali 01-18-2005 09:04 AM

Re: Factory Kawasaki hires a MN girl

Why the f**k do you even care?

That's what get's some people so upset about you, Why do you get so worked up about s**t like this? You're like a little kid yelling "it's not fair" everytime things don't go your way.

I've sat down and written an artical or two that didn't get posted and I figure oh well. If you really think Longrides got nothing better to do with his time than delete your posts then he'd be as big a loser as you.

Did you ever stop to think that someone else posted the same artical as you first?, or maybe their writing was better or more concise? What makes you think you're the only one who surfs other websites and finds news not reported on MO?

I think you need to step back and think this stuff over before you fly off the handle and start making accusations

sarnali 01-18-2005 09:14 AM

Sure, it just runs down your leg

KillerKowalski 01-18-2005 09:20 AM

*ZING*

lol

Holy_Kaw 01-18-2005 10:01 AM

"I've never understood this obsession with getting both feet (or even one foot) "flat" on the ground. I'm 5'8" with a 31" inseam. I've never been able to flat-foot any bike I've owned. At a stop I just get the ball of one foot down. It's perfectly stable." I wouldn't worry about it, some of the very best riders are in the same boat with you.

seruzawa 01-18-2005 10:13 AM

Re: oops

I don't know. I think you'd look cool standing in a kimono holding a samurai sword with your foot on a peasant's neck..... KPaul's for instance

Pacer 01-18-2005 10:15 AM

Does she really have the speed to earn this ride? I don't know for sure, but on other boards I have read that there are a others that deserve the ride more. Based on speed of course. Is this a publicity stunt?