Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 01-17-2005, 03:50 PM   #51
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Let Her Ride

That's pretty damn funny.

I say good luck to her. Maybe I can find a chick that likes to ride!
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2005, 03:56 PM   #52
pdad13
Founding Member

Default I hate to be a sexist, but...

I've had the pleasure to work with some great women, but I've seen quite a few act petty, arbitrary, paranoid and terribly insecure about their authority. In my experience (I stress again, MY experience), I've seen more behave badly than the men I've worked with.

Maybe this will become less common as women grow into their roles even more. Then again, probably not.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:23 PM   #53
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: GPTB.com

JB, I have respect for you on several levels But... So... Basically... you and Kpaul are saying that Kpaul is the Victim here!!!... BS!!! I predict that you guys ain't gonna get rich tryin' to sell that 'round here. I say... BFD if longride doesn't post Kpaul's posts!!! If I was longride I sure as HELL wouldn't!!! If only for the the satisfaction of hearing him cry about it. The BEST advice EVER offered to me concerning Kpaul by the guys here long before me was to IGNORE him. He would go (more) NUTS and at this point I would find that (Highly) amusing. Stir the pot indeed!
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 05:40 PM   #54
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default I AIN'T RACIN 'EM!

Here's some food for though.

The average female gymnist starts as a 6 year-old and is washed-up by 18. Every girl who gets to the national level has nearly super-human reflexes, reactions, Spatial awareness and phisical abilites.

Let's say, at 16, one of these girls decides she wants to become a motorcycle road racer, so she spends 2 years in intensive training (training, being something she's done most of her life).

Now, let's see: perfect physical-condition, non-existant fear, mind-boggling reflexes and reation time, and Zen-like discipline...

Okay, who wants to line-up against THAT?

Old 01-17-2005, 07:47 PM   #56
fastoldman
Founding Member

I'm not re-upping either. I don't care what Kpaul says - I just ignore it if it irritates me. Pretty hard to ignore the hate spewed at Kpaul, though. And John's right - what could have been ... I let Sean know why I wasn't re-upping and he basically blew me off, saying the jackoffs who hate Kpaul so much are staff. That's crap. It's become culturally endemic to spew at that guy. The cool kids hate Kpaul, the rest of us shut up and ignore.

Enjoy your little pond while it lasts, cool kids. It's not long for this world at this rate.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 07:57 PM   #57
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default Re: I hate to be a sexist, but...

This is really all ya'alls closest contact to live women, isn't it? Y'know, there not so bad when you actually talk to them. I understand it's not as easy as writing about them and looking at dirty pictures, but come on.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 08:31 PM   #58
dylanmo
Founding Member

Dumbass troll
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:00 AM   #59
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

So you threatened him by "flexing editorial musccle", eh? Why would you need to do that? I thought you loved and revered him? I never knew you threatened people that you respected so much. Must be that liberal duplicity showing again. I can call subscribers anything I want. I am one, just like you are. I may be right, I may be wrong, but at least I'm consistent. Pimpin' KPuke must be the most fun you have had in a while. I guess if you are smart enough to do it, and he's stupid enough to go along with it, I'm OK with it. If KP expires, you will need a new bytch. Doubt you will find one as willing in this bunch, but you are a resourceful man JB. I think you need to get back to bikes. Ya seem bored out of your wits.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:54 AM   #60
mile_eater
Founding Member

Of course. we're unmarried. We have no friends. We spend out lives on the computer.

It couldn't possibly be that we've worked with women for years and are, unlike you, willing to say something unpopular.

Who cares about the truth right?