Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 01-16-2005, 01:48 PM   #31
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Factory Kawasaki hires a MN girl

He assumes I censor because he's incapable of believing that he is a complete a$$hole. ANYONE here at MO can post his crap and it RARELY gets posted. I have NO POWER to censor him or anyone else on this site. This moron simply can't learn when to keep his f*cking mouth shut. He posts his "censorship" bull***** about me and then claims I fuc*king started it? He's a liar that said he would leave if he lost the poll vote. Well, he's losing by a a 3 to 1 margin, yet he starts right back in with his censorship and moderating bullshyt. Didn't take him long, did it? So, when you read this KPuke, we all know it's time for you to leave. Now. You weren't wanted here before, you aren't wanted here now, and the site is better off without you and your a$$hole comments. Period. You are simply the biggest idiot I have ever seen. You aren't lurking, and you certainly didn't learn anything either. Leave.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #32
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

And there's no "stigma" against them in Europe because gasoline taxes are brutal.

The soot from the diesels that covers the big cities is so attractive.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:33 PM   #33
seruzawa
The Toad

That's the problem. Can't stop thinking. But.. oh how I'd love the bruises.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:18 PM   #34
jonnyluck
Registered Member

better bet again....
Old 01-16-2005, 06:40 PM   #35
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

I'd always assumed you'd delated his e-mails as SPAM.

Kpaul, what if longride ignores your e-mails? I don't think he likes you. Are you surprised? The FREE service that longride provides to the MOron community is appreciated by many.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 03:24 AM   #36
mile_eater
Founding Member

To deny that women, are for the first time in all of human history, gaining real power in society... such as in government, and in places like University Administration, among others... is simply to ignore reality.

Our government is, without question, run by women... Do they hold the absolute end of the reign? no. but they've got there hands in there... and what the women want, the women get.

Old 01-17-2005, 05:00 AM   #39
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: Let Her Ride

She's got talent. You're not going to START at any AMA National race unless you've got serious speed. She will be getting a MAJOR upgrade in equipment/support I believe. Wins/Championships?... She's got some real fast "guys" to get by on her move to the front.

Liked the "Lifetime movie" part .

This is the time of year I start thinking of all those that have died or have been seriously injured in Motorsports, with a recent reminder... There are MANY. Nobody knows better than the Competitors themselves the risks they take in the pursuit of their Passion.I truely wish the best for ALL Competitors and hope the coming seasons completions will find ALL of them healthy.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 07:34 AM   #40
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Biodiesel facts.

Longride, let go of the anger baby... deep breath... using naughty words like that will upset Honda, u r offishul MO clebrity postperson, right?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote