Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 01-18-2005, 11:23 AM   #91
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: oops

Great, now I can't spell today.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2005, 11:41 AM   #92
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Factory Kawasaki hires a MN girl

How about the dancer in Subic Bay who could take a one peso bill out of your mouth with her... er, never mind.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:20 PM   #93
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: GPTB.com

I believe he is also Masochistic, that he likes to be and has a need to be abused. It could be argued that he is very successful at causing this. IMHO he is a Narcissistic/Masochist.

I'm still not sure if his influence here is OVERALL more negative than positive.

I think it should be noted that many of those I think are being referred to as the "cool kids" are on record for having voted No in the "Kpaul Poll". The vast majority of subscribers however, obviously, want him to go.

Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:28 PM   #94
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

I think you need to throw in Paranioia as well because he repeatedly refers to multiple voting. Sean is on record as saying that KPail was multiple voting.

I voted no, once.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:12 PM   #96
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

I voted yes once, because it was VOLUNTARY banishment. If it was a case of outright censorship I would have voted no. As for this multiple voting paranoia, KP seems to know all of the ins and outs of how to vote undetected. I am very surprised that he got the number of votes that he did. Me thinks that the lady doth protest too much! However many seemed to be confused about the voluntary nature of the banishment, and his request for the vote in the first place. That might explain a few of the yes votes. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:15 PM   #97
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

You'll notice that initially the poll was about 60% yes - 40% no until Sean mentioned KP mulitiple voting. It's more than 3-1 now.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:35 PM   #99
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Factory Kawasaki hires a MN girl

I heard about one who could "drink" a beer and then redeposit it in the glass after a full dance.

Wow.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:15 PM   #100
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: I hate to be a sexist, but...

The biggest problem with those types of societies is that they subjugate and hold back the 1/2 of them that has any brains

This is particularly true in the middle east
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote