Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 01-12-2001, 07:07 AM   #11
john
Founding Member

Default Re: Kawasaki Issues Recall

Yeah, they probably are young. I could care less if they don't use antiquated, stuffy sounding English in their articles, however. Why do people have to nitpick everything? You don't write them.

Going back to the original topic, the KAWASAKI recall; it's good they are taking care off it. My hat is off to any company that still displays the humility to admit when they screw up. This is why, although a Suzuki owner, I am not extremely proud to be after Suzuki's handling of the GSXR line problems. (Note: I said problems, not recalls; Suzuki won't issue any recalls.)

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2001, 10:52 AM   #12
ZRXRy
Founding Member

Spelling words correctly and using proper punctuation and grammar is hardly an antiquated, stuffy concept. It's just what people who completed high school do when they write. We haven't eliminated the rules in English just yet. It really grates on my nerves everytime some says "there" when they mean "their" or "they're", or similar things. What's the diff, you ask? One is correct, and the others are not.
ZRXRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 12:14 PM   #13
Iman01
Founding Member

Let's take a second to think about the purpose of a language. It is to convey a thought. Did they convey a thought to you? Can your little mind understand what they mean when they type break instead of brake?

What difference does it make is I say poop or ShÃ*t? You still think feces. Get a clue!!!
Iman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 12:19 PM   #14
caderider
Registered Member

-=I have a self esteem. Since my motorcycle does not provide that for me, I don't have to pay extra for a motorcycle that will. =-

I like that!
Old 07-10-2001, 01:31 AM   #15
fwalters
Founding Member

I had to take my 2000 back to the dealer to get a recall handled, something to do with the fuel lines.

Besides needing a fuel tanker to follow the bike (it only gets about 25 miles per gallon) I am very happy with my zx12r.
fwalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 01:33 AM   #16
fwalters
Founding Member

I had to take my 2000 zx12r back to the dealer to get a recall handled, something to do with the fuel lines. Yes, we get the same bikes here, minus the better paint options the Europeons get.

Besides needing a fuel tanker to follow the bike (it only gets about 25 miles per gallon) I am very happy with my zx12r.
fwalters is offline   Reply With Quote