Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 02-07-2004, 08:58 PM   #61
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: It doesn't work anyhow.

I actually agree with you on the tax system. But George Bush has done nothing to fix that.

I agree with you on the jobs thing as well. But George aWol Bush has lost 3 million manufacturing job because of an unfair trade policy. Unfair to Americans. His Commerce Sectary is an idiot. Does he think that retail jobs will replace manufacturing and high tech jobs with the same wages? We can't be selling hamburgers to each other. Bush's idiot Commerce Sec actually thinks so. Then what about the budget deficit? No seruzawa I can 't vote for Bush again. How about the WMD debacle in Iraq? To quote John Kerry "How can you ask a man to be the last man to die in mistake? " Time for a change. He can't be worse than Bush.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2004, 02:32 PM   #62
pplassm
Founding Member

Default Re: Fox News is giving Bush a pass on AWOL and deserter questions.

I don't know why I bother.

Look, I'm in an active reserve unit. Unit commanders are given a lot of lattitude detrmining when and how unit members meet training requirements. I currently have more than a handful of soldiers who have not attended regular drills for over 2 years. They make up their commitments through rescheduled training dates. These do not show up on the normal unit training record, but are recorded on the soldier's pay records. Only informal records would show this. I doubt many pundits have access to the Presidnet's NG pay records.

My understanding is that President Bush performed his rescheduled training all at one time. Not standard practice, but I have seen it before, and definitely not for anyone politically connected.

A charge of desertion is extremely serious. Anyone who throws it must be able to expose his evidence and reputation to the same scrutiny.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:41 PM   #63
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Where is your flight log Mr. President?

What about his flight log? Every pilot has one. Can't he just wip it out and show the world. Opps I forget he really was AWOL
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 01:44 PM   #64
plw36
Founding Member

Default Re: If you get cycle world magazine they do a review of them in the most current issu

Check out the Storz conversion kit for a uprite position,,gud luck ,,,,Paul