Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 11-16-2003, 11:22 AM   #31
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Glad to see you finally posted this

thebat eh that's a good one, batman fan. hehe.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2003, 11:29 AM   #32
KPaulCook
Banned

Default You make a great point.

Especially with the decline of WSB. MotoGP is the pinnacle, most fans, most money, and best . I'll bet Ducati doesn't regret their decision to go into MotoGP. Ducati has gained respect and extensive exposure. Hard to measure the impact to the bottom line. But again with the demise of WSB being a real player in MotoGP has to help.
Old 11-16-2003, 11:30 AM   #33
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: EBoz No Longer Green

Dude, your fake sincerity is classic.
Old 11-16-2003, 11:58 AM   #34
KPaulCook
Banned

Default It's the Longride filter.

Actually the MO staff has to be supplemented with longride types which have their own agenda. So objective motorcycle journalism has taken a back seat for awhile.
Old 11-16-2003, 02:50 PM   #35
sidefx996
Founding Member

Default Re: EBoz No Longer Green

If Eboz could win on a ZX7 why would Kawasaki not have any confidence in a brand new design? Hope he doesn't get a MotoGP ride with Kawasaki, he's too damn talented to watch him do parade laps all year. Unlike their ZX-RR in MotoGP at least the ZX7 was competitive even though it was ancient and there's no reason Kawasaki couldn't and shouldn't have made the ZX10 competitive in Superbike. Yeah it was a good move for Ducati to go to MotoGP but their bike is always near the front. Happy to hear Ducati claims they will be strong force in America next year. Maybe we can get Eric on a 999 so he can win the title he got screwed out of this year. Whatever it will just kinda suck when I go to Daytona for the 200 no Yamaha and now no Kawasaki. Wish Eric the best he's a hell of a talent and also a heck of a nice guy too.
sidefx996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 03:32 AM   #36
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Here's the good news.

Hey Buz, the best part of this thread is that KPaul never even submitted this article to be posted. Ironic is it not? The funnier part is that he thinks I am in charge of the news. Anyone at MO can post news that is submitted, but somehow I am at the head of the conspiricy to shut down KPaul. LOL Me and "my cronies" are officially spearheading the "ignore KPaul" campaign. Well those "cronies" are all the people that run MO. I guess he can't remember back to when he was one more stupid post from getting banned from this site by JB. I certainly came out against that, as I believe everyone should have their say. I am not for any type of censorship, and never was. He is also very close to getting his moderating privlidges banned, just in case he didn't see that little warning, and that wasn't from me. I guess this guy doesn't get enough attention at home, as he certainly needs the attention here. Maybe he should go ride as much as he says he does. I know I do, which is why I'm not on here crying all day about stupid shyt. Buz, sometimes I gotta scratch my head! Keep the Geezer upright will ya?
Old 11-17-2003, 05:31 AM   #37
fizzchem
Founding Member

Default Re: D-U-M...Dumb

Either Muzzy comes back in to sponsor the ZX10 Ride, or EBoz goes elsewhere. Dude was competitive on a POS Ancient Design. Kawi must not have faith in the new 10er.

What's worse he's a Super popular guy.

ugh this blows.
fizzchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 05:42 AM   #38
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Liar

It's that simple. I did submit it and you lied.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:51 AM   #39
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Nicky Hayden will answer your questions.

Nicky Live

Sorry forced to do this cause Longride censorship
Old 11-17-2003, 05:53 AM   #40
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Longride the liar

Longride says I never made the submittal about EBoz. So now I am forced to post and submit.