Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Honda

Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
Registered Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2
Default 83 Shadow fuel system

I need to know what the Overflow Tube from the carburetor hooks up to.
83750Rider is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Old 10-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
The Toad

seruzawa's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461

Probably goes into the airbox.
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
Founding Member
The_AirHawk's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491

Do you mean the "long" tube that comes out of the upper-part of the carb bowl? If there is no airbox-attachment, just make a sort-of upside-down "J" with it, and route it beneath the tank to ensure that there can be no "ram air" or "cross-wind" effect on the end of it, and call it good.
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off