Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Honda

Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
magnav30
Registered Member

Default Magna V30 Electical problem

Can anyone help me with this problem, I restored this 1984 Honda Magna V30 and when I finally got it running and sounding great it just stopped working on me. When I turn the key NOTHING, Non of the gauges or lights go on. I've check the fuses and the starter Cylinoid and battery are brand spanking new but still nothing. The bike has no power what so ever. Please help I'm trying to sell the bike and the buyer wants to see the bike running......
magnav30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
lari
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnav30 View Post
Can anyone help me with this problem, I restored this 1984 Honda Magna V30 and when I finally got it running and sounding great it just stopped working on me. When I turn the key NOTHING, Non of the gauges or lights go on. I've check the fuses and the starter Cylinoid and battery are brand spanking new but still nothing. The bike has no power what so ever. Please help I'm trying to sell the bike and the buyer wants to see the bike running......

seems like you have a MAIN electrical problem. if the bike was running and just stopped also you have a short-circuit somewhere. recheck the main fuse(at the plug of starter solenoid) or in the fuse box it must be 30 A.
recheck the main ground cable also chasis-engine.
hope it help!!
lari is offline   Reply With Quote