Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Honda News

Old 03-06-2001, 01:14 PM   #1
weak_link
Founding Member

Default Re: Miguel Speaks out about his chances at Daytona

GO MIGUEL!!! I hope he has a great season this year. As mucn as I'd like to see him come back and really spank Mlladin I don't think it's going to happen.

oh yeah, 1st one. whoop-dee-do.
weak_link is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2001, 01:17 PM   #2
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

It's "First Post!" Doofus.
Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
blademan
Founding Member

It would be nice to see Mr.AMA spank Mladin and that little sh!t Nicky. Miguel carries himself like a champion. The young riders like Nicky act like Premaddonas. Go Miguel, hope you have one championship season left in you.

blademan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 02:03 PM   #4
elitegroup
Founding Member

Well as good as it might sound from the horses own mouth being psyched up doesn't mean a thing. I'm glad miguel is ready to go the 56 laps I think it is and that his injuries are not an issue. My overall pick for the win is still Nicky Hayden, but the closer it gets to race time my stomach starts getting the Russel knot. I have a strange feeling that Scott Russel is going to check out early in this one. I'm not sure where the feeling is coming from, but there is a disturbance in the "Force" luke. Well good luck to all the racers on the grid we'll all be watching on tape delay
elitegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 02:16 PM   #5
elitegroup
Founding Member

That would be Premadonna and I think your attitude towards the younger racers is derived from jealousy? Sure nicky and some of the other young racers might not run to you when your in the pits to sign autographs, but hey no biggy to me. I try to picture what I'd do if I was still in high school and I was a factory honda rider. I think I'd wonder why people thought I was great while I was sitting in math class thinking about the prom and what not. I think younger racers like Nicky Hayden and Kurtis Robert don't see what they do as a big deal like us fans do. So give the kids a break man they will change as they get older and learn to appreciate there fans more, but until then I wouldn't call them "Little " he he he.
elitegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 04:18 PM   #6
luvmyvfr
Founding Member

Wrong again, it is

Prima donna: a temperamental person; a person who takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience.

I don't know if jealousy has influenced his attitude, but I agree with you that the youth of the riders affects their behavior. How wierd would it be to be in their shoes (and how fun).
luvmyvfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 07:03 PM   #7
sean
Founding Member

What did Nicky ever do? From what I've observed he's conducted himself a lot better than most of the racers out there. I'd like to see a lot more racers conduct themselves like Nicky does.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 04:47 AM   #8
jbfd
Founding Member

Do you understand scarcasm ...... "Doofus" ?
jbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 04:55 AM   #9
das
Founding Member

Maybe, just maybe, Joe_mamma was being sarcastic, too... ya think?
das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 04:58 AM   #10
das
Founding Member

Hmmm... a VFR owner with the correct and/or reasonable answer. I've noticed that several times lately. Maybe there's a correlation?
das is offline   Reply With Quote