Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Honda News

Old 09-30-2005, 04:12 PM   #11
staff
Registered Member

Default Re: Triumph Rocket III

I have the resources to buy any bike(s), but a Rocket III?. 'Cuddy, can you see me with one of those? What would I do with it? Loan it to Ebass, I guess. To each his own and I applaude people that love their bikes, but I wouldn't spend money on one of those. Now, the Scrambler is a different story. That's a cool bike, IMHO!

Instead, I could get an FZ1 and a KTM 300 two-stroke... or a VFR800 and another CRF450X to trick out in full MOtard trim.

Seriously, though, the above is just my preferences in what I'd spend my money on.

For MO, we are open to purchasing new testbikes, but would only do so for bikes/brands that don't depreciate less in the three or four months we'd own them than the individual bike's value to the story. It may be that the Rocket III falls into this category, I'm not sure how well they're holding their value. We'll look into it and keep you posted, and thanks for the suggestion.

--Ashley
staff is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2005, 01:34 AM   #12
ikonoklass
Founding Member

Default Re: Triumph Rocket III

WOW! That's interesting ... Do you talk to Peter Carleo in Newnan?