Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Honda News

Old 02-05-2004, 08:02 AM   #91
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: Tenet wants to keep his job

I guess you think Tenet will "Rune" the country? Please feel free to stick this kinda crap back up yer backside. Republican, Democrat or none-of-the-above, keep it off these pages.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2004, 08:28 AM   #92
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I agree.

And to think these people once wrung their hands about "Clinton-haters."

Take a damn Zanax, please.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:35 AM   #93
wrecks
Founding Member

Default Re: Rune Sales

Yes upfront inunmarked 20's. Those would probably all fit in your 93 caravan.
wrecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:43 AM   #94
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Actually my take is that Tenet is like J.Edgar Hoover and knows too much to be fired. He could Rune bush.
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 10:04 AM   #95
KPaulCook
Banned

Default What the CIA knows about George aWol Bush

Good point I bet the CIA knows exactly where George aWol Bush is during the time he was supposed to doing drills in the ANG.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 10:18 AM   #96
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Not talking about depreciation in this case.

OK Dr. Joyce, thanks for the concern. I am well adjusted, a lead engineer, who finds it interesting to read this forum on my breaks and lunch. I probably won't be renewing cause I'll am being promoted to a management position in a secure area with limited access. Actually, I am not like this in the real world so don't scared OK. This is really a release for me nothing more. I have to be so politically correct in my positon that this an escape I have friends who are political junkies like me i.e. they drive my wife nuts.

Old 02-05-2004, 11:47 AM   #97
tumbler
Founding Member

Glad we have that understanding. This is also my release, especially with winter here. The political crap gets old. I am sure that there are a multitude of political forums to get into these kind of debates. I would rather go back to the days of sportbikers vs. cruisers than where this site has gone. Longride has finally stopped with helmet law postings every day. I consider that progress. Oh, and my middle name is Phil so please, it's Dr. Phil. Congatulations on your promotion, but please myself and many other really don't want to hear about how it will end being less money or you'll soon be out of a job because of Bush.
tumbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:00 PM   #98
KPaulCook
Banned

Understand Dr. Phil. I hope you are being well taken care as a science teacher. I have a lot of respect for your profession. Because of a science teacher I became an engineer. I only have a few days left here on MO so I am kind of give the three stooges (longride, Budglyd, serasuzy) something to remember.

** Welcome KPaulCook, your account expires in 7 days. Please Renew! There are 443 others online. *

Old 02-05-2004, 12:33 PM   #99
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default George aWol Bush

Just google deserter bush and you can get the low down on the down low. Anybody awol from Air National Guard duty was to be automatically reverted to active duty and sent to Nam. Not cocain snorten shrub, he was special since his ole man was a big wheel. Actually he was gone from April of 72 to April of 73 and never reported to duty in Alabama. In the Corps you were considered a deserter after being UA for more than 30 days and then you would get a dishonorable discharge. UA is same as AWOL . Unauthorized Absence. Shrub has no credible excuse and that is why he never answers the charge.
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 01:20 PM   #100
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: What will my friends think of me down at the Burger Barn?

No way, Buzglyd, you forgot the most important one. Even the Burger Barn regulars' opinions are second to what the magazines think of it.