Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Honda News

Old 09-12-2002, 02:55 PM   #11
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Subscription errors! I'ts Burns fracking with you

Yes I received it I assumed it was johnnyB kicking me off about some comment I might of made about his writing. I am just ignoring it until I am kicked off.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2002, 02:59 PM   #12
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: '03 Honda?

I agree with 12er. I bought a ZX-6R because I thought it was very comfy. But that is before I sat on a your bike. I think your bike is a great buy and it looks good too. Welcome to the club.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:08 PM   #13
El_Flaco
Founding Member

Default Re: Subscription errors!

It's probably just because you had an account before MO went to sub then created a new subscribed account early this year. Don't worry about it, if you're happily subscribed and logged in now, you're fine.
Old 09-12-2002, 03:13 PM   #14
Ashley
Founding Member

Hmmm... both of you are in the database as paid and your e-mail addresses weren't selected for the e-mailing...

Ah, I see, Huss has a legacy account that's not paid under the username "shaver", so you're getting the emails. I'll delete the old account.
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:16 PM   #15
jmeyn
Founding Member

Default Re: '03 Honda? Oh baby but Kawa and R6 look better

If they're really basing this bike on the RC211V styling has less to do with it then aerodynamics. The seat is probably as hard or harder; the one on the new 600F line will probably be more comfy.
jmeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:39 PM   #16
banda
Founding Member

Default Re: '03 Honda?

So what do you think the other 7 models will be?

There's bound to be a new CBR-XX. I just sold my '97, so that's an interesting category for me. The SuperHawk is older than the hills, so it's a good candidate for a new model.

I'd like to see Honda revise their street offerings. A 650 to compete with the SV would be cool. A replacement for the CB750 is long overdue as well.

That's only four. What could Honada do with their cruiser linup that would be interesting? What about the only dual purpose Honda - the XR650... wait a minute... that makes me think... do you suppose Honda will bring a giant trailie like the Varadero to catch some of that R1150GS, CapoNord, V-Strom money? That would be cool... there are a few NX650 and Transalp owners I know who would dig that.
banda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:44 PM   #17
itchface
Founding Member

Hey, I'm not complaining. It's the only way I can get a comely young vixen like Ashley to ever give someone like me the time of day. Makes me feel special somehow...
itchface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:49 PM   #18
DJS
Founding Member

Default SV1000 is for REAL

http://216.239.39.120/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.moto-station.com/article.php%3Fsid%3D544&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dphp%2B%2Bjavasrcipts%26hl%3Den%26lr%3 D%26safe%3Doff[/url]

It's a french site translated to english. Sorry to hijack the thread, but this is cool.

David

DJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:59 PM   #19
itchface
Founding Member

Default The new SV1000!!!!!

www.moto-station.com

I'm ***** in love!!!!

Suzuki has made me so ***** HAPPY!!!!!!
itchface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 04:02 PM   #20
dcnnj
Founding Member

Default Random RR contributions and teasing the girlie

Hmm, the question is, do I get a new '02 at a rate, or do I wait a couple of months and get the phat 600RR. That pipe is sweet, but it looks like I'll kill myself from the fumes when I relegate it to motorpace duty (hey, it's an all-arounder).

In a quest to be even crasser and shallower, I have another question. Is Ashley the chick from Ducati jacket photo a couple of months ago?
dcnnj is offline   Reply With Quote