Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Help!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:12 AM   #81
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Re: Motorcycle.com Forum Shutdown Announcement

1-W is a really pitiful President and will be looked upon historically as the worst President ever not elected in America .

2-Weight has almost nothing to do with how well a bike stops. It has much more to do with the rider's ability and the quality of the braking system (aside from environmentals that are equal for all bikes, such as available traction).

3-It's astonishing how a coward like W and his Nazi minions turned a true hero's war record against him. What they did to John Kerry makes the commie/nazi propagandists look like beginners. Check out Stalin's actions against Soviet heros of WWII some time to see where they got the idea.

4-Motorcycle steering geometry is irrelevant to the vast majority of riders except when it's completely skewed such as on choppers. 10% or less have enough skill or experience to even notice.

5-Sportbikes are equally dangerous as cruisers. Your safety depends entirely on your own skill and competence. The type of motorcycle is irrelevant.

6-I-4s are ancient technology. So are internal combustion engines using pistons. Nothing with bikes is original at this point, it's been refinements of the same basic technologies and inventions for 50+ years. That's why 50 year old Sportster engines are still competitive in Buells.

7-Private transportation for the masses is merely a passing fancy. Hope you like the bus.

8-Unhelmeted riders' accidents and injuries do not raise your healthcare costs one cent. That's all just propaganda. Healthcare costs rise because of the greed and incompetence of doctors and the gross inefficiency of the private, for profit, medical insurance system which places a 70% overhead cost on every medical dollar. Only Medicare and Medicade have consistenly produced low cost, effective healthcare.

9-Billions of gallons of fossil fuels and billions of tons of coal and forest being burned daily around the world couldn't possibly effect the environment.

10-KPaulKook does not exist. He is actually Gabe. (You are correct sir!)

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2007, 09:37 AM   #82
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: Rebuttal #1

Maybe America needs more of that what you call marxism (but is in reality free capitalism with social concience).

Seems to make the middle class happier. Check out the article "Americans less happy today than 30 years ago: study"

"Another important cause is that American society in the last 30 years has experienced a huge increase in competitive pressure compared to Europe. It's easier in the United States, if you belong to the middle class, to become poor than you would in Europe. This creates a state of insecurity."

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifes...50309820070615

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:16 AM   #83
seruzawa
The Toad

I guess you missed the tongue-in-cheek part.

Old 06-17-2007, 10:21 AM   #84
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: World Superbike V-Twins Will Be Allowed 1200cc

Well, those who support helmet laws are sure to support this new initiative that targets those evil irresponsible criminals who don't obey the new utopian schemes of the Algoreites. Maybe we can the NYPD involved in this.

BTW. I wonder when we'll be getting Jimmy Carter's apology for his book extolling the virtues of Palestinian terrorists.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:24 AM   #85
seruzawa
The Toad

Default oh, by the way.

I need only look at Daily KOS, moveon.org, Ted Kennedy, Columbia U's Brownshirts and Comrade H. Clinton to see all the Naziism and Stalinism I need.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #86
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

One man's "Liberty" is another man's "Avarice".
Old 06-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #87
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

What, I can't have some fun too? Just goofing from the other side.

I said a while ago I'd not spew my liberal viewpoint on this forum. We get enough of that crap in real life.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:56 PM   #88
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: kwrong

Bill Cliton (sic) can't spell "fiscally conservative". He's a bigger ****head than Bush, only he knows how to speak to the pupplic (sic).

The economy appeared to "do so well" because of all the lying and misrepresentation that went on through the "dot-com boom" of the '90s, and that bubble burst. Luckily, actual Corporations were starting to pull it out of their ass by the time that happened, or our economy would be in REAL trouble right now.

And you know less about JFK than Oliver Stone...........
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:58 PM   #89
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

I don't even have to click on it, you've dropped that turd in the punchbowl so many times, it's fruity-flavoured.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote