Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Help! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/)
-   -   Motorcycle.com Forum Shutdown Announcement (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/4582-motorcycle-com-forum-shutdown-announcement.html)

obandoj 06-15-2007 02:07 PM

Re: Motorcycle.com Forum Shutdown Announcement

I've been with MO for many years, and hopefully your changes will make me stay for many more, I have faith in you Mr. Duke.

naco_traficante 06-15-2007 02:07 PM

So what am I supposed to do at work on Monday ?

ksquid 06-15-2007 02:07 PM

Hey all that stuff you want became mute when the Airlines were deregulated. It's about cost/butt/mile.

The airlines want to maximize profit, pack them in tight.. South West is the future of Domestic Airlines.

We build like the customer wants..i.e. Don't blame us..

seruzawa 06-15-2007 02:10 PM

Well then I'd better get some stuff going here so Kook can pound his fingers into bloody stubs on the "enter" key Sunday and Mondy in a vain attempt to respond to the facts. Here's some for starters:

1-W is a really f()cking GREAT President.

2-Cruisers do, in fact stop, faster than sportbikes because they weight more.

3-John Kerry faked his Purple Hearts.

4-Motorcycle steering geometry can be reduced to trig functions.

5-Sportbikes are terrible street bikes, worse than cruisers. Your safety depends entirely on your own skill and competence. The type of motorcycle is irrelevant.

6-I-4s are ancient technology. The Japanese just copy Harley and Triumph and Ducati and always have.

7-Biodiedel is merely a passing fancy as are ethanol and EVs.

8-Unhelmeted riders' accidents and injuries do not raise your healthcare costs one cent. That's all just propaganda. Healthcare costs rise because of the greed and incompetence of govt regulators AND because the govt subsidizes healthcare.

9-Global warming is mainly caused by the sun.

10-KPaulKook does not exist. He is actually Gabe.

How's that for starters?

ksquid 06-15-2007 02:24 PM

The time is finally right to say..it was all a joke..

On June 18, kpaul, will be just a bad memory for all those who hated him. Yes I admit I am Gabe.. or Gabe is really kpaul or we are the same person. The real kpaul was removed from MO by Sean never to return. I, Gabe, invented kpaul to create more interest in the reader feedback section. Although, most of the posts by ksquid, were from me pretending to be kpaul, others have taken turns being kpaul/ksquid. Pete, Fonz, and JB have all done their share of KP duty. Unfortunately, Sean never had chance to sub for me since he has real job now..

tripleripple 06-15-2007 02:25 PM

lol

excellent use of facts/data

best post here

you fcuking nailed it

See you Tuesday you assclowns, ****suckers and ****chops!

sanfrdnsun 06-15-2007 02:31 PM

way to give into the man...

Buzglyd 06-15-2007 03:57 PM

Happy Father's Day you Mofos.

fonzie 06-15-2007 04:32 PM

Back at ya Pappy! ;)

ksquid 06-15-2007 05:08 PM

n other economic news, the U.S. Commerce Department reported that the deficit in the current account, the broadest measure of foreign trade, increased to US$192.6 billion in the January-to-March period, compared to US$187.9 billion in the fourth quarter