Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Help! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/)
-   -   1982 Honda CB450T-Hawk Oil Question (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/4456-1982-honda-cb450t-hawk-oil-question.html)

ksquid 04-29-2007 12:18 AM

Try talking to these MOrons like this

Try telling them a third time.. You see these MOrons don't like to use logic, facts and data. You see they are avid Faux News viewers ... So use a little fear like "if you don't replace those deformed clutch springs she'll blow" these low life W loving GTPB hicks love that kind of talk..Best to add some derogatory comments about liberals, engineers and Honda bikes in general just to seal the deal.

big Yossef fan

kpau.

ksquid 04-29-2007 12:19 AM

Re: 1982 Honda CB450T-Hawk Oil Question

Hey Yossef this post kind of proves my point on the typical anti facts and data MOrons.

ksquid 04-29-2007 12:22 AM

Stay the course longride says.. Read yossef post for a real solution

The_AirHawk 04-29-2007 09:31 AM

Hey Yossef this post kind of proves my point on the typical anti facts and data moron.

Kreb_Cycle 04-29-2007 10:37 AM

Re: Try talking to these MOrons like this

For a Republican, you sure worry about what this motorcycle forum says about liberals a lot.

As the guy who chaired his district's Democratic Primaries, I haven't felt particularly insulted, and frankly I think most insults Democrats get are deserved. Trying to count votes at the primary was like herding cats. Every other person there wanted to count as well; they were all better counters than each other, some were professionals, maybe all of them, it was hard to keep track.

ksquid 04-29-2007 11:04 AM

I don't know what I am

Really then you probably know my wife who is one of your counter parts on the Republican side. Yes I am a Republican just not a W neo-con reckless fiscal spender Republican. I state my positions then you decide.
[*] Pro life
[*] Rifles and shotguns are ok to own no restrictions but I would ban assault rifles and hand guns
[*] Fiscal conservative like a balanced budget
[*] gays should have the right to get married
[*] Against racial quotas but think blacks should get retribution for slavery in the form of no down payment liw interest home loans and free college tuition for life.
[*]Strong military but we should not play the world's policeman.
[*]Need a national energy policy and program to get us off all foreign oil by 2020.
[*]Need a radical simplified tax policy. Flat tax with the first 35,000 not taxed. i.e. if you make less than 35,000 you pay no tax. However if you make a million you pay 350,000 dollars no exemptions or deductions..
[*]Shrink the size of the Federal Government. Don't need 4 FDA bureaucrats for every farmer
[*]Catch and kill terrorists using covert hunt them down kill them techniques. Rather than invade a country style..

ksquid 04-29-2007 11:11 AM

Re: I don't know what I am

Technically if you make a million your first 35,000 is tax free..

Kreb_Cycle 04-29-2007 11:42 AM

Re: I don't know what I am

Good God. That's all I can say.

ksquid 04-29-2007 11:48 AM

I apologize

Yes perhaps I am a free thinking independent :) Sorry I have been a jerk to you .. I applaud and admire your work with the party.. You could be sitting on the sidelines complaining but you are actively involved in the process, I really apologize for my rude comments.

Kreb_Cycle 04-29-2007 12:42 PM

Re: I apologize

Lunatic.