Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Help! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/)
-   -   Why Can't I Have One? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/4288-why-cant-i-have-one.html)

sarnali2 02-06-2007 10:09 AM

Re: Why Can't I Have One?

If they brought the GSF1400 it'd be nice too.

A set of GIVI bags and trunk and a tall windshield will turn a regular Bandit into a Bandit GT.

HelterSkelter 02-06-2007 10:30 AM

It's just a shame it weighs over 500lbs, it needs all that extra torque to haul it's fat ass around. Shamefully low on ponies to considering it's a 1600cc.

SuperBill 02-06-2007 11:34 AM

"Can someone tell me of a way I can buy one of the bikes listed below or a good reason why I can't . . ."

There is no good reason why you canÂ’t buy one of those bikes. Simply go to the country where they are sold and give the dealer the appropriate amount of local currency. You will then be able to buy the bike.

Next question, please.

everiman 02-06-2007 12:00 PM

Any USian wants a MT-01 lemme know, send me the money, pay the gas & grub and I will personally ride it to your door (xcept your offshore MOrons in Hawaii, Peurto Rico, Guam etc. you can meet me at the ferry).

The_AirHawk 02-06-2007 01:05 PM

Mmmmm! A Three-way with Jan and Hill......

Oooh-YEAH!!

Spankings all around.............

xxhawkgtxx 02-06-2007 03:33 PM

thanks for all the feedback. It is nice to see a thread remain on topic for more than five posts. And if Canada can have the mt-01 it seems silly we can't. I am going to look into the bandit, gs1200ss hybrid if I can find a way to source the bodywork. I don't know what it is about twin headlights. Oh maybe I do. I also bought a 1982 bmwr65 and 1971 honda cub50 for 100bucks for both today! yoo.

priday 02-06-2007 05:19 PM

The depths of your depravity appear to hold no bounds......

....I LIKE that in a fella!

-Rob

BrowningBAR 02-06-2007 06:19 PM

So, would Reno be the one to climb up on top, grinding away as flakes of skin peel off like volcano ash with her sagging, low hanging t!ts slap her in the face and Hillary would be tonguing your @ss?

Or are you thinking of some sort of wrinkly, dried up, daisy chain of sagging flesh and dried crevices with tobacco tarnished lungs wheezing with passion?

I'll tell mom you're interested and she'll pencil you in. Will this be above and beyond your normal request of watersports and Coprophilia?

pplassm 02-07-2007 04:05 PM

I brought a "black market" bike back from Europe after I was stationed in Germany. I simply took it apart and mailed it to my brother, "One piece at a time". I titled it using a title service.

I have heard of people on the other side of the pond that will help you do the same, but it's been a long time since I was looking at RGV250's.

Good luck.

dorkboy 02-08-2007 03:57 AM

CBF1000 anyone?