Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Help! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/)
-   -   Snitch ticket (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/3195-snitch-ticket.html)

teknoman 12-20-2005 05:25 AM

Re: Snitch ticket

I believe it,s something from the Plioscene area around New York-chicago from now till april.Dropped down to 48 here in vegas ,I was freezin'.Glad it,s gonna be back to the 60,s

teknoman 12-20-2005 06:39 AM

Shoulda said suck you vee!oh yeah ,had a hookerand hookah in the back seat,maybe he thought I was on fire!

Tigercub 12-20-2005 07:24 AM

God did not make man to live in the same environment where water is in the solid phase.

Tigercub 12-20-2005 07:31 AM

In those days if you got in trouble outside your home when word got back you were in even bigger trouble.

Buzglyd 12-20-2005 09:18 AM

Re: Chuck the ticket, Jack

I'd like to see the rate at which people who receive these things reply with the correct information.

The "nomination" is a very official looking notice and I'm sure most people are easily fooled into thinking it is an actual citation.

Don't worry 'bout me, I'm stickin' it to the man!

There's no way to tell who's riding that motorcycle anyway!

ER1B 12-20-2005 03:34 PM

Re: Chuck the ticket, Jack

Up here in greater Cheeecaago, the parking police deposit tickets faster than pigeon droppings. My car was ticketed for expired plates-they were 2 months old. My 'glide' was ticketed for parking in a valid parking zone by a streets and sanitation supervisor-that one was thrown out. They now go into private parking garages and ticket any vehicle that doesn't have a city sticker. There is a large budget shortfall and Mayor Daley is looking for revenue anywhere he can get it. They operate on the idea that most people will pay the bogus ticket rather than take the time to fight it-and it works! Oh, and by the way, if anyone is considering coming to the Windy City for the

'Taste of Chicago', beware, it is like a feeding frenzy.

sportbikebandit 12-22-2005 12:20 PM

Do the right thing Buz, confess. i.e. send back the thing saying you were riding the vechicle during the said offense. I think the next step if you don't respond is they ticket the owner. Let us know if that happens..:)

BrowningBAR 12-23-2005 04:43 AM

Re: In the valley of the sun...

Man, so they finally put speed cameras on the 101, damn. At the right time of day/week, it was like a race track on the damn thing. You could do 85-90 and still be passed regularly...unless of course traffic has increased in the past 2 years.

BrowningBAR 12-23-2005 04:48 AM

Odd, the cameras have been around since at least 1998 in Arizona. I'm not sure but I believe he was still frying people in Texas at the time...

rxd2 11-04-2006 12:18 PM

Re: Mailed Tickets

Thank you, Jthurber80, for your info on service and due process etc. This sewer

service is still happening in Stockton

CA as of 10/06

rxd2