Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Help!

Old 09-27-2005, 12:17 PM   #1
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: The Search for Melinda Moore

You can also report any info to www.santarosabmw.com

Melinda's fiance has his home and cell # available there also.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2005, 12:54 PM   #2
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

what a troubling turn of events. Here's to praying that that wherever she is, she is unhurt and soon to return to her fiance and loved ones.
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:58 PM   #3
staff
Registered Member

What more do you know Fenton? That is, there seems to be speculation on the website that she might've gone off somewhere alone? Or does it seem likely she went off a cliff and they can't find her?
staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 01:04 PM   #4
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Maybe she's out looking for Husaberg parts...
Old 09-27-2005, 01:35 PM   #5
Fenton
Founding Member

Melinda was a sales person at Santa Rosa Bmw. Now she is at Moto Meccanica in Santa Rosa(Ducati, triumph, Guzzi) As far as I know, she went missing on her way to school at 8:30am Monday the 19th.

From the people I have talked to, she left with out some thing that she would have taken had she planned not to return.

Personal speculation; possible hit and run that put her off the road and out of sight. Sorry for the black/white opinion. She doesn't seem like the type to just split on her fiance, job, friends and school.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 02:07 PM   #6
jbbishop2
Registered Member

Hi, guys,

There have been a few spreculative posts so far; a lot more information is available at links on the www.findbigred.com site, especially in the North Bay Sportriders forums (http://www.northbaysportriders.com/f...php?act=portal). That will answer a lot of the questions. It's been a week, and the people up here are working really hard on it, so most of the conjecture has been addressed already.
jbbishop2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 02:39 PM   #7
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

I am with you. Wish I wasn't so far away so I could help.
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #8
gbrummett
Founding Member

Default Missing motorcyclists here in Phoenix AZ

I remember several years ago here in Phoenix AZ about a motorcyclist that went missing.

He was a sport rider and had been missing for months with no idea what happened or where he went. Some people thought he had skipped out and gone somewhere else.

Road workers found him long after he had crashed, don't remember if it was weeks or months later that he was found. He was on an off ramp from I-10 and left the road where there was no guard rail and him and the bike ended up under some brush hidden from the road.
gbrummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 11:12 PM   #9
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

Default Re: Missing motorcyclists here in Phoenix AZ

This really doesn't help in the search for Melinda, but I always give my wife a general idea of what roads I will be traveling, and a time frame. There may be some variation on the route taken, but at least 80 or 90 per cent of the possible roads can be eliminated should something happen. I also carry my cell phone, for whatever that's worth. Also, it's probably safer (and more fun) to ride with another person.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 03:51 AM   #10
dleclerc
Founding Member

Wish I was closer and could help, it always touches home when something happens to a fellow rider and the fact that no one's found her must be devestating to friends and familly after this long.

My thoughts are with them.
dleclerc is offline   Reply With Quote