Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Help! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/)
-   -   BADD Concert, Madison Sq Garden, 05/05/05 (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/help/2666-badd-concert-madison-sq-garden-05-05-05-a.html)

johnnyb 02-10-2005 09:51 AM

Re: sick of it too

that's why anthony gobert lost his ride last year. Illegal turn or burnt-out taillight, i forget, in huntington beach. Away you go. i think i've said it before, but IMO it was never the weed or the drink that caused his Problem, it was the people who didn't think he should be allowed to do what he wanted to do in his own time. Bearing in mind of course, that plenty of people experiment with those things in their 20s. Or used to anyway. Most of us by far grow out of it and go on to be boring geezers who post on MO.

johnnyb 02-10-2005 10:02 AM

Re: Longride school of motorcycle safety.

yes, i have old girlfriend with bad back from constant humping, which is why i have joined WASSUP, wives against sex surrender ur penis.

mikenomad 02-10-2005 11:33 AM

Re: BADD Concert, Madison Sq Garden, 05/05/05

Well, it didn't take long for all the habitual drunks to show up and start whining about being discriminated against for driving drunk.

Get a f#%*ing clue, guys: If every time you get in your car or on your bike you have to worry about your blood alcohol level, the problem is YOU, not the law.

People are getting goddamn sick and tired of irresponsible ****s like you killing their relatives.

johnnyb 02-10-2005 11:47 AM

it must really be nice to be able to view the world in black and white that way. It'd be really fun to get tanked up and drive a tank around Baghdad shooting the cannon and stuff. We can kill as many of them as we want and it's Freedom on the March.

mikenomad 02-10-2005 11:49 AM

Stupidity and carelessness are SYNONYMOUS with drunkeness.

We don't have a cure for stupidity yet, but we DO have a cure for drunk driving.

If you don't want a DUI or DWI, don't drink before you get into a car or on a bike.

I'm tired of irresponsible drunken ****s killing people I know.

mikenomad 02-10-2005 11:50 AM

So how many did you have before you wrote this reply?

cptaebphd 02-10-2005 12:07 PM

Amen brother!

Seems to me that if folks stopped driving drunk the alleged "DWI cash cow" would go away.

I haven't seen this many brain bytes wasted on rationalizing poor behavior in a long time -- I hope most of these folks were kidding and I'm too senile to get it. But if they were serious, I think they are going to have a VERY hard time convincing the rest of the world that drunks are now victims of an out-of-contol govt. I think the Unabomber shack is available for their meetings.

johnnyb 02-10-2005 12:18 PM

it's hard to argue with people who've missed the entire POINT of the thread. U guys from MADD? U check the motorist.org stats? DUI has become a huge industry for legal profession in last decade or so.

BMW4VWW 02-10-2005 12:44 PM

Please don't try and confuse them with any facts JB. VWW

cptaebphd 02-10-2005 12:49 PM

Sorry, my mind was too clouded with visions of Babs Bush to notice the obvious brilliant point of the drunk defenders.

Do you think if folks stopped driving drunk that this "huge industry" would wither away? Oh, I guess that's just a black and white conclusion from my tiny, decaying brain.