Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Help!

Old 07-22-2003, 03:37 PM   #61
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: neener neener yo' sef'

Me too! I got buttache today. Time to get the seat restuffed and recvoered.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2003, 04:06 PM   #62
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Sluggish Used Bike Market?

Just buy anything or pay any state fee of any kind or any tax. Some of it ends up in Grey's pocket somehow. It's magic!!
Old 07-22-2003, 04:10 PM   #63
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Tigercub

Sacrilege! Each year the sportbikes are all much better than last's! Just read the tests.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the lap times haven't changed in years but the bikes ARE better! Just look at the dyno charts. Nothing else matters.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:47 AM   #64
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: no-load

people like you are whats wrong with this country today. Get out there and support the economy by buying a new Japanese bike.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 06:57 PM   #65
itsings
Founding Member

Default Re: Sluggish Used Bike Market?

I think there are tons of really good answers on here. But one that has been mentioned but that I will expand on is just that it is a 6E. And though it was a state of the art bike in it's day. You only get about two years of that and then your put out with the trash in the sportbike world. So it has been relegated to a sport-tour status. BUT I think the biggest thing to note is that there are very few people looking for a VFRish bike with only a 600cc engine. True alot of that is just conception. But the majority of mile makers have larger displacement bikes, and the majority of purpose built mile makers have larger displacements. The VFR having probably the smallest LOL.

The average guy looking for a 600cc bike want's something with a R-6 or ZX-6R kind of rep. And persoanlly I think the 6E's are awsome bikes, but like most every Kawy made at the time, the reach to the bars is to long when combined with the cramped legroom. One thing all motorcycle makers have improved drasticly on is the reach on repli racers. sure they new ZX-6 is lower than crap, but at least there almost underneath you! LOL
itsings is offline   Reply With Quote