Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Help!

Old 02-17-2003, 01:03 PM   #1
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Fizzirst Pizzost.

I'd love to go. I've got my new GS1150, and I'm itchin' to ride. Grew up in West Palm Beach, so it would also give me an excuse to go home afterwards for a few days. I understnad they are running a round of the BoxerCup there, as well, and that is supposed to just *sound* cool.

But alas, not for lack of money (well...) there is no place left to stay, as I didn't make my reservation this time last year. But I drink (and buy) good beer; sleep light sans snoring, and am clean, for anyone who wants to split the expense...especially if you can introduce me to any really hot, but reserved, devoutly Catholic girls there.

Excluding the chance of finding the love of my life there, I'll be going for the races and the demo rides, if I go at all.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2003, 01:35 PM   #2
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Fizzirst Pizzost.

I could probably hook you up with some hot local Latinas, but the ones I know are NOT reserved, and while at least nominally Catholic, I suspect that they may not be all that devout!

I probably COULD find some reserved, devoutly Catholic girls in the area, but it is hard to tell how hot they are -- those habits don't really show a girl's figure in the most flattering possible manner.

Cheers

Bob

*Singles and Twins Forever!*

rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 01:47 PM   #3
merv
Founding Member

Default Re: Goin' to Daytona?

I'd love to be going to Daytona but its a long way from New Zealand, unless anyone has some free tickets.

In the meantime I just had a chuckle at the MotoGP site where they tell us in Japan they now have the Daijiro Cup for pocketbikes. Check it out at http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.html

How would those things buzz round Daytona? Get lost on the banking I guess.

I am sue those of you that go to Daytona will have a great time and I look forward to the pics.

Cheers

Merv.
merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 01:49 PM   #4
merv
Founding Member

Default Re: Goin' to Daytona?

No I'm not sue that should have read sure. Damn typos.

Merv.
merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 01:52 PM   #5
Sam_Freed
Registered Member

Default Be sure to bring a razor . . .

. . . on your date with any girl that "Bushmaster Bob" sets you up with!
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 01:59 PM   #6
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Latin Women

I dated a LAtin girl for about three weeks once. Tore me apart.

The daughter of rich Panamanians, she was in Palm Beach for culinary school, of all things.

Cooked for me incessantly. Wanted to be my "sugar-mama." Called me "papi."

But she tore me apart. I don't think she slept...ever. Never worked so hard in my entire life. watch soap operas on spanish tv, sometime: that's not a caricature. Very hot-blooded, and with the screaming and the throwing things, and the alcohol, I was way out of my league. Maybe I should get me one of them Russian mail-order brides? Whadda ya think?
Old 02-17-2003, 02:24 PM   #7
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Be sure to bring a razor . . .

Come to think of it, a couple of those Cuban and Dominican girls DID have hairy armpits! Probably the ones just off the boat, though.

Cheers

Bob
Old 02-17-2003, 02:33 PM   #8
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Latin Women

I married one of those Latin girls -- 23 years last Saturday! That is how I know those girls I was gonna set you up with! Cousins, 2nd cousins, etc -- seems like half of south Florida are somehow related (that is why we live in California).

The Russian girls I have met seem about as fiery as the Latinas, so I don't know what to tell you. Maybe a nice Afgani girl?

Cheers

Bob

*Singles and Twins Forever!*
Old 02-17-2003, 04:05 PM   #9
fxrt
Registered Member

Go Filipino ! They are Mostly Cathiloc and they make the best wives. A bonus is they were probably brougt home from the hospital on the back of motorcycle.
fxrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 04:07 PM   #10
fxrt
Registered Member

Go Filipino ! They are Mostly Cathiloc and they make the best wives. A bonus is they were probably brougt home from the hospital on the back of motorcycle.
fxrt is offline   Reply With Quote