Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Help!

Old 02-18-2003, 01:37 AM   #11
pplassm
Founding Member

Default I'm going.

I'll be riding the GNCC on Tuesday, the 'Gator on Thursday, and the Georgia GNCC on Sunday.

Roadracing? What's that?

Can't miss the auction, either.

Pete

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2003, 03:19 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Goin' to Daytona?

Where can I join The Highwayman's "Caravan of Trailers?"
Old 02-18-2003, 06:09 AM   #13
nokneedragin
Founding Member

Default Hotels and Photos

Don't let the lack of hotel rooms fool you. If you are wait till friday or saturday there are hotel rooms available. Its amazing how the trailers start to disapear (credit cards fill up fast at boot hill). Just start calling on thursday or friday and usually you can find a room. As for photos, I will steal the company digital camera and see if I remember how to take pictures.
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 06:39 AM   #14
crankin500
Founding Member

Default Re: Goin' to Daytona?

Take route 415 about 10 miles south from Daytona. There you'll find a place called the "Cabbage Patch". The atmosphere is probably a little different now, but 12 years ago (when Harley's were ridden to bike week instead of trailered in behind $45k pick-up trucks) I had to "ride the gauntlet" on my way to and from work during bike week. They didn't act too kindly towards Kawi's.
crankin500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 01:57 PM   #15
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Afgani?

I like Afganis, Bob. The long, silky, hair. the composure. The poise. The sleek, fine features. They way they seem to glide around the ring on their leashes. They way they never snap or bark when getting treats. And, hey, man, I might be called lonely, but really...

And congratulations on your anniversary! Most couples don't make it so long anymore, and hearing things like that gives me hope! In truth, I'm not all that devout, myself. Perhaps 'sheltered' is a better word.