Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Harley Davidson

Old 08-17-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Live Flat Track Online!

WATCH AMA FLAT TRACK RACE VIDEOS LIVE ONLINE
Launched last year, Live I Sports is the only place to watch AMA Flat Track races online. Visitors can watch the races live, or view archived races anytime. Each video costs less than $2 to download, and sample videos are available anytime for free.
Whether a fan of Kenny Coolbeth, Harley-Davidson's factory rider, or the Wrecking Crew, race fans are sure to enjoy all that Live I Sports has to offer.
Harley-Davidson looked to revive the success of the Wrecking Crew from the 1920s, a team who was nearly unbeatable, by reviving the historical concept with the current Wrecking Crew, formed in 2006. The 2007 Wrecking Crew consists of the fully factory-backed Screamin' Eagle team of Kenny Coolbeth as well as the Harley-Davidson dealer supported teams of Jared Mees, Bryan Smith and Joe Kopp.
To watch races or get other information about AMA flat track races, visit Welcome to Live I Sports. For more information about Harley-Davidson racing, visit Country Selector.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2007, 10:59 AM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

I wish Miller would put in a 1/2 mile oval. Now that's what I'd pay to see. Flat track rules!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
mugwump58
Registered Member

Default Thanks for the link

It had been my intention to go to the race in Monticello. Unfortuantly I'll be working, bastards. Now I'll see every race.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #4
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Flat Track? you mean 2 wheel Nascar right? Flat Track blows, the only roundy round racing to watch is Speedway.

Did I ever tell y'all (note nascar fan pandering )about my plan to fleece you stump-fu*kers...er..I mean provide a service to you fans???

I'll sell MGD in plastic gallon milk jugs with a picture of Elvis shaking hands with Dale Earnhart in the clouds with Jesus smiling down and blessing them both...

Whadda' ya'll think?......probably toss in a free chili dog or something and call it a lunch special eh?....

It'll be like a license to print money I'll bet......

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...

Last edited by sarnali2 : 08-22-2007 at 09:47 AM.
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
seruzawa
The Toad

Thumbs up You never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Flat Track? you mean 2 wheel Nascar right? Flat Track blows, the only roundy round racing to watch is Speedway.

Did I ever tell y'all (note nascar fan pandering )about my plan to fleece you stump-fu*kers...er..I mean provide a service to you fans???

I'll sell MGD in plastic gallon milk jugs with a picture of Elvis shaking hands with Dale Earnhart in the clouds with Jesus smiling down and blessing them both...

Whadda' ya'll think?......probably toss in a free chili dog or something and call it a lunch special eh?....

... been to flattrack. I can tell.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #6
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:

Make sure you deep fry the chili dog and the beer while you're at it. That's good eatin'!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:06 AM   #7
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Make sure you deep fry the chili dog and the beer while you're at it. That's good eatin'!

Maybe some roast corn on the cob slathered in margerine and a little bowl of tapioca for a dinner plate.....

Old 08-22-2007, 11:58 AM   #8
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Maybe some roast corn on the cob slathered in margerine and a little bowl of tapioca for a dinner plate.....
There was just an article in the paper how trans fats are being banned at county fairs. I couldn't believe the list of fried foods! Fried twinkies, peanut butter cups, snickers bars!

One guy even makes fried cola! He deep fries cola syrup and then serves it in a bowl with more cola syrup!

No wonder I haven't been to the San Diego fair in more than ten years. Disgusting.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #9
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

It's a bit much, I'll stick to deep fried chicken, fish, mushrooms, onions, potatos and zuccini and the like..