Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 09-04-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
Mazirr4
Registered Member

Default HELPING a GREAT CAUSE

I have stumbled across a Great Charity that helps hearing impaired kids. What this charity (ICODA, aka The International Center on Deafness & the Arts) does for the kids is amazing. They have theater programs, art classes, summer camp, after school programs and the list just go on and on. Best of all they don’t only help hearing impaired children but offer their facilities and classes to hearing kids and adults as well.

Check Out Their Raffle
(ICODA Charity Bash,

They are RAFLLING OFF a NEW HARLEY , a BENTLEY!!!! WOW There's lots of other prizes too. And the odds are sweet 1 in 19 wins a prize. I’ve been told the $$$ goes to build a new state of the art cultural center and theater for the Deaf kids.

I’m Helping Them, Will you...?

I figure why not, i might even win something. Pass along the information to your E-mail List. Thats helping, Right?

Last edited by sachiwilson : 09-04-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Cleaned up url and fonts
Mazirr4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

I was tempted to can this post as Spam but I checked out ICODA and it looks legitimate (but judge for yourself.) Plus I'm deaf myself, so . . .

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Mazirr4
Registered Member

Default Thank u 4 looking

Thank you for taking a look at the web site. After seeing a performance by the deaf children this past weekend here in chicago, i just had 2 put a post up and let everyone know about the charity and their raffle.

when i was watching them dance to music and perform skits, their hearing loss seemed invisible. One would not think they are deaf. They such an amazing job.

Once again, it means so much to me that you took the time to check out the web page.

thank you.
Mazi
Mazirr4 is offline   Reply With Quote