Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 04-27-2007, 02:43 PM   #11
fumanchu
Founding Member

Default conspiracy theory

no offense to kpaul if you are indeed a sentient being, but the more i think of it, your writing tone turned distinctly more aggressive ever since right before gabe left. this poignant shift in style which shortly preceded mr. ets-hokin's departure a few weeks back, makes me suspect that you are in fact a character being ghost written by MO staffers.

is this because gabe was in fact writing as kpaul (a fictional character who was designed to antagonize the [possibly middle aged] white male republican readership and allow the editors, mainly california liberals, to jab without accountability the more conservative views of many MO members - while simultaneously spurring activity in the forums) up until shortly before his departure to cycleworld.com; he then turned the kpaul persona over to pete, who is the distinctly briefer-sounding steinbeck to gabe's more satirical aldous huxley/mark twain? before the theoretical "pete era" of kpaul, k was somewhat less apt to lash out. was this the ets-hokin diplomacy restraining him from an all out kbattle royale?

i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Harley Post-Strike Analysis

Like a Rock.........

(snif) Look! A [i]Tear!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:02 PM   #13
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: conspiracy theory

I believe they just pass the persona from staffer/ex-staffers to staffer, like a Fresh Fish bein' sold for 3 cigarettes.

Today it's Pete, tomorrow johnnyb, next week Sean will stick a hand up the sock, in a few months Gabe might even "come back" and flap socko's face-hole awhile.

Now that it's been "found out", I expect socko to become even more virulent with its vitriol and cheesey, sardonic rhetoric.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:08 PM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

When Kook first appeared he was his most psychotic. That was when JB was editor, so that makes sense. He became slightly more analytical when Gabe took over. Makes sense again. Now he's changed personalities yet again.

I wonder how Sean felt a few years back when he banned himself.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:41 PM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

The entity that is Kpaul laid a big egg by saying that he was sure he made more money than me by the looks of my house, and stated how old I was, even though I never stated my age online. There were only two people that had any connection to MO that had seen my house, or knew how old I was, so the cat was out of the bag back then. He's a persona of someone connected with MO. Bank on it. Just a joke that is only worth referring to, and never respond to it directly.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:43 PM   #16
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

You're using java for embedded systems? That makes zero sense. You know nothing about what you're talking about.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #17
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

That was good.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #18
ksquid
Banned

Default Embedded Software for Dummies.

I didn't say I was. we use C++. and Ada. But haven't you heard of Java SE for Embedded.. Java can be used for embedded systems In fact Java with its superior exception handling and threading system is in some ways better than some of the older languages. Embedded Systems just means your CPU is program to do only a specific real-time job, like Flight Control, automated tellers.. etc. If the processor is fast enough and the application doesn't require nanosecond response you could have an embedded system using very slow interpreters for Java and Basic.. But buddy maybe you should go back to school cause their are Java Compilers and Basic Compilers... Now see the difference? There is a big difference between a hack/coder and a software engineer.. You just proved it..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #19
Redbeard77
Founding Member

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."
Redbeard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #20
ksquid
Banned

Default kconspiracy to kbashing you guys are off topic.

Your on to me. not.. see embedded software for dummies thread below.. you are so funny kbully.. this is turning into another kconspiracy/kbashing thread.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote