Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Harley-Davidson News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/harley-davidson-news/)
-   -   Motorcycles involved in a flood (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/harley-davidson-news/4021-motorcycles-involved-flood.html)

ksquid 10-26-2006 01:07 PM

Re: Exception vs. Rule

Hey he started it... Fortunately, CDF crews say their is mutal repect between LA County Fire Crews and CDF, USFS, and BLM. Unlike longride Capone weasel..

ksquid 10-26-2006 01:13 PM

Re: Send your heroic self my way

Ah now you want help...Hopefully you kept trees, brush and debris away from you house...Don't worry my brother-in-law has buddies going down there from the USFS. My brother-in-law was on the overhead team that battled the Yellowstone fire. oops they let that burn quite alot (NPS policy) before they started fighting it..better go to the ocean Buz.. Hopefully you bought that boat of yours

ksquid 10-26-2006 01:18 PM

The metric system and red-states another kpaul moment.

Got ya.. Did I mention I love te metric system. I bet if you put the issue on the ballot in the U.S. all of the blue states would vote for the metric system and all the red states (banjo music playing) would vote against it

ksquid 10-26-2006 01:19 PM

I love MO..

ksquid 10-26-2006 01:39 PM

If you remember when this first came up. I told him I would not go down to his level. You sir are the two faced jerk for getting on me, even though I refrained for going down to the longweasel gutter for a week. He did it right off the bat. remember your line about about walking in some ones shoes.

seruzawa 10-26-2006 01:53 PM

I've never said shyt one about your firefighting until you started playing the hero and insulting the city firecrews. What the fock is wrong with you? Jeezus. Fire crews in the cities experience greater loss of life than cops do but you gotta go on your narcisstic self-promotion at others' expense because you ate MRE's once. What a strutting selfabsorbed pea*****.

seruzawa 10-26-2006 01:57 PM

Re: The metric system and red-states another kpaul moment.

Maybe, but if they put it to a vote 99% of Americans would vote to have you drowned at birth.

Buzglyd 10-26-2006 05:58 PM

Re: Send your heroic self my way

If I was a lower level manager like you I'd live inland where it's dangerous.

Holy_Kaw 10-28-2006 09:22 AM

Talk about playing with fire. If he doesn't buy into "I was just joking", if you meet in person, it might get Real, Hot, Fast. You may have to implement an Emergency Evacuation plan.

I believe you're mostly just stirring the pot for giggles. I have known people that think it's funny to hurt people.

Don't you see the irony of berating the intelligence of and possibly angering such an imposing Man just for fun. Most would say that's Stupid.

Intelligence wise what have you or anyone else here shown that longride hasn't? I've agreed with and disagreed with every regular poster at times.

Come on Man! Don't revert to you 1.0 version. You got some good stuff on occasion. I wish You'd read "The Medusa Files" and bring that to the table, politically.

As far as Motorcycles go you have come a long way from when I first noticed your posts (you were here before me and I wondered, at first, about the animosity toward you) and I think your crash can make you a better rider yet but... you'd have to live it a lifetime to get where he's already at IMHO.