Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 08-31-2006, 03:42 AM   #21
maladg
Registered Member

Default Re: H.O.G.s Ride Sweet Roads thru PA and Beyond.

I hope it is better thought out than the HK audio in our 05 Mini Cooper S. Sidney Harmon would be spinning in his grave if he were dead.
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2006, 03:48 AM   #22
maladg
Registered Member

YO, DX! The 70's called. They want their "ricer" cliches back!

Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger also called. He breaks wind in your general direction.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:56 AM   #23
maladg
Registered Member

Quick, call long time racer and engineer Erik Buell. "Eric, dx sez heavier bikes are better! Your next itieration of the XB Series at 750 lbs would be just right! After all, fully adjustable Showa forks, shock and fancy, schmancy Italian frame just CAN'T be right. No, pavement crushing weight is the only answer!!!!!"

I suppose since Erik once raced rice, you MUST be correct...

Old 08-31-2006, 06:25 AM   #24
bigdx
Founding Member

You think somebody buys a Harley to go racing? Where you born this stupid or do you have to practice?
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:26 AM   #25
bigdx
Founding Member

The power rangers called. They want their clothes back Â… but they will swap for milk and cookies.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:04 AM   #26
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

You're such a jackass. I ride year round on my ricer, rain or shine, commuting, to the grocery, etc. I also wear protective clothing.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:32 AM   #27
bigdx
Founding Member

And your point is what?

Because you ride all year it means the average ricer rides more mileage than HD riders? You reason like a crackhead.

BTW, only a dumb loser needs to do grocery shopping on motorcycle. Get a proper job you deadbeat.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:37 AM   #28
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

You actually got me to laugh out loud, which is pretty good.

I make plenty o'dough as a crackhead. I just prefer to ride the bike rather than drive; I can fit the makings for a dinner for 6 in my power ranger messenger bag. It holds a ton. Of course if I were you I would be too cool to put groceries in a messenger bag and would have to drive my wife's station wagon to the grocery store, thus providing more evidence that Harley riders don't ride much.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Old 09-01-2006, 03:14 AM   #29
bigdx
Founding Member

I ride motorcycles only for pleasure and almost always spend three to four hours in the saddle each time I ride.

There is no pleasure riding to the store and hauling groceries. Just how far/long is that ride? Fifteen minutes maybe? Wow, what a ride!! Of course, crack-head logic makes you think 15 minutes of grocery-getting is a proper ride, which incidentally is what the majority of ricers consider a ride.

Ps. How much do you get from welfare with all them kids?

Old 09-01-2006, 07:10 AM   #30
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Unfortunately I can't get welfare since I'm afraid they'll haul my ass to jail with all my warrants out for selling crack. I just post my kids on the corner and get what I can for them.

I ride motorcycles for pleasure as well. It's more fun to go to the store on a bike than in a car. In fact, I never drive anymore unless I need to carry a passenger.

If I waited to have 3-4 hour rides every time I rode I'd need a battery charger like kpaul and you do.