Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 04-10-2006, 02:57 AM   #71
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: FILE THIS UNDER

I guess Canada must be the most boring country in the world; every Canadian I have ever come across can talk of little else but American politics and American events. Really sad that people live in a country with so little substance that they talk only of events in other countries.

You should get a hobby ...

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2006, 02:57 AM   #72
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

Default Re: Inventions

Just read his wikipedia article - he passed electricity through gases, but I don't read anything about lightbulbs. That doesn't change that a Canadian was the first to patent one at all. And a hearty good morning to you, teensy.
m_t_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:11 AM   #73
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Inventions

Yeah, that's why Canadian cities had electric lights before US cities had, right eh?
Old 04-10-2006, 04:46 AM   #74
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default geez, I'm absolutely shocked that you don't get it

since I think all flag-waving patriotic rightwingers are complete imbeciles, it's a big surprise that you don't get my point. Enjoy the last few months of ignorance. By November, we'll have mainstream Republicans calling for impeachment - I guarantee it. Bush's little megalomaniacal urge to right his obvious errors by dropping nukes on Iran will bring even the military down on his traitorous ass. Instead of me going north to join yeo, although I do enjoy Canada quite a bit, you can go join the rest of your party in jail. Don't forget your soap on a rope!
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 05:51 AM   #75
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: geez, I'm absolutely shocked that you don't get it

My my, angry little dumbocrat aren't you?

"By November, we'll have mainstream Republicans calling for impeachment - I guarantee it."

Impeach whom?
Old 04-10-2006, 06:10 AM   #76
fastoldman
Founding Member

Default you can go ahead and have the last word

you're obviously either too stupid to argue with or just a troll. Personally, I vote for too stupid. Just remember me when your kind get rolled this fall.

Night night, pencil.
fastoldman is offline   Reply With Quote