Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 04-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #41
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

Default You really want to go down that road?

So says someone who comes to a forum that wouldn't exist without that deific German, Daimler having invented the motorcycle. You quote cc figures with Arabic numerals, calculated using Greek trigonometry, built with steel first discovered by the Chinese, using a language created by the mixture of German, Roman and Celt. I could spend an hour talking about ships, roads, rubber, gasoline, gunpowder, etc. and the US didn't invent any of it.

"Bottom line, we do not need any a$$hole foreigner telling us what is good for us."

Funny ... that's what the rest of the world says, too.

"Rather, you do what we tell you to do."

Considering Canada is on the short list with Mexico and Vietnam as countries who have defeated the US during its short, imperialist history, forgive me if I laugh at that one.

m_t_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #42
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

Default Re: FILE THIS UNDER

Sweet tunderin' Jeebus that was funny.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:08 PM   #43
schizuki
Founding Member

"Nothing, thank God. I have the luxury of living in a country that *doesn't* owe 35K for every man, woman and child in the country"

Actually, it's $30,000.

And I noticed how you compared Canada's balanced *budget* with the US *debt*. You again prove yourself the "Canadian kpaul."

The per-capita debt figure for Canada is $15,000. Half the US, but hardly something to be proud of. And I'd wager you'll have as difficult a time with that figure as we'll have with ours.

What is it with Canadians and undeserved smugness?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:09 PM   #44
schizuki
Founding Member

"Oil. Water. Natural Gas. Coal. Steel. Lumber.

That's why you should care about Canada."

No, that's why YOU should care about US. We take 85% of your exports. Without you, things would be more difficult for us. Without us, you would be dead in the water.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:22 PM   #45
schizuki
Founding Member

"Internationally, Canada is respected and is considered by the UN to be one of the better, if not the best, country in which to live.

Wanna find the US? You have to go a LONG way down the list and you'll be surprised at the countries you'll pass along the way."

In 2005, the rankings were:

1) Norway

2) Sweden

3) Canada

4) Belgium

5) Australia

6) United States

Wow, yeo, you're right. Out of 170 or so nations, you rank a stellar third while we're a godawful sixth. And look at those third-world hellholes in fourth and fifth.

I find it so amusing that Canadians talk about arrogant Americans when Canucks are among the most smug, boastful, preening people on the planet. Just get them talking about peacekeepers. Hey, yeo, this is fun - google Canada's ranking among the world's peacekeepers. You'll be surprised at the countries you pass along the way.

Yep, the Canadian kpaul. As clueless as he is mendacious.

Old 04-09-2006, 02:29 PM   #46
bigdx
Founding Member

"I have the luxury of living in a country that *doesn't* owe 35K for every man, woman and child in the country, so I don't have to pay a penny of that money back."

Really? You do not pay taxes through your ass to keep your nanny government going? Think again sunshine. You are paying a load of dollars already.

Marginal tax rate of folks earning $100K (Canadian) in Quebec, N.S. and Nfld close to hitting 50%, and above 40% in all other provinces. Ouch. Yep, not a country that encourages entrepreneurship eh? Better sit down and let your government do the thinking for you eh? Mind you, if I were a no good bum I would scurry up to Canada in no time too.

LetÂ’s look at some other numbers. Per Capita Income of a Canadian : $ 31,500. Per Capita Income of an American : $ 40,100 USA. Mmmm, yep, you folks better ride rice cos youÂ’re not going to afford them Harleys now. I guess thatÂ’s why Harley has gone to China. Chinese will outwork the Canuck each time eh?

So in four years the average American earns $40K more that a Canuck. So I guess if we had to live like Canuck we can pay off all debt in three and a half years, eh?

"Oil. Water(?). Natural Gas. Coal. Steel. Lumber."

Ho hum. Like you canucks have a monopoly on any of those? Each time the issue of tighter border controls are raised by the Whitehouse you Canucks sh*t yourselves. If we didnÂ’t buy those from you, your little commie government wouldnÂ’t be able to keep you parasites alive.
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:40 PM   #47
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: You really want to go down that road?

"Considering Canada is on the short list with Mexico and Vietnam as countries who have defeated the US during its short, imperialist history, forgive me if I laugh at that one."

I never take offense when a retard laughs. Please go ahead.

Canada couldnÂ’t defeat itÂ’s own a$$hole. I think a country like Swaziland will probably run rings about the gay-parade you refer to as the Canadian military.

As for your Mexican angle, I seem to recall that Texas, New Mexico and California is now part of the US no?

I was unaware that the US was trying to annex Vietnam. I must have cut class on the day that was taught. I do know know that South Korea is way better off that North Korea and I know the economic powerhouse of the east, Japan, is successful because it has an American constitution.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:46 PM   #48
bigdx
Founding Member

Like most Canucks, that idiot has delusions of adequacy Â…
Old 04-09-2006, 02:58 PM   #49
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

We have it, you don't. Asking the man who owns the house how much he needs the one who wants to rent it.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:01 PM   #50
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

Default Re: First Harley Shop Opened Saturday in China.

Yawn, I think I hear the dogma's barking......