Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 01-19-2001, 10:10 AM   #31
motorcyclerider
Founding Member

Default Re: Another Record Quarter for Harley

Sigh, so another typical bunch of BS from a Harley riding RUB. Yep I've rode em and you can have em, nothing special about em but since you have money, it's just another toy too bring up you status to your circle of loser friends.

Ride a motorcycle, not a bandwagon!!
motorcyclerider is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2001, 05:40 AM   #32
motorcyclerider
Founding Member

Default Re: Glad I

LOL, oh well I don't watch the stock market and I'm human I made a mistake, God the world will end!

Harley's are fine for those who like life in the "slow lane", I'm only 45, I'm still to young to ride a geezer bike", JMHO.
motorcyclerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 04:52 AM   #33
john
Founding Member

Default Re:

I helped my dad shop around quite a bit for a Road King (Awesome bike), and you can find harley dealers that sell at MSRP, the only problem is that you are on a 1-4 year waiting list. One of the dealers in VA or roundabout there had its next 80 incoming bikes presold. This was about a year ago, and with the cruiser market starting to soften, i dont think it will be a problem too much longer.
Old 01-23-2001, 05:00 AM   #34
john
Founding Member

Default Re: Losers one and all...

You just don't get it, do you? MO is here to provide news and info about ALL motorcycles. It is not there fault that people want to act so childish.

You sure like to complain, but do you have any solutions? Gee, it looks pretty easy to and moan all day.

I have a solution for MO, and this should be agreeable with you.

MO, I propose that you stop posting any articles about Harley-Davidson. There is too much static between harley/sportbike riders.

I also propose you stop posting anything about the GSXR-1000. There is too much static between suzuki/yamaha owners.

I also propose you stop posting anything about bikes that weigh over 450 lbs. There is too much static between tourers/30 minute riders.

I also propose you stop posting anything about a bike with more than 160hp. There is too much static between Busa/ZX-12R/CBR1100XX owners.

I also propose that you stop posting anything about offroad riding. There is too much static between the offroad/ PC motorcyclists.

I think if you follow my proposals we will no longer have to put up with people saying MO posts stories with a malicious motivation. OH WAIT, THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY INFO TO POST.