Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Harley-Davidson News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/harley-davidson-news/)
-   -   Record Earnings (again) For Harley Davidson (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/harley-davidson-news/2635-record-earnings-again-for-harley-davidson.html)

BMW4VWW 01-20-2005 12:54 PM

Re: Record Earnings (again) For Harley Davidson

He could start by choking on a larger piece of pretzel. VWW

johnnyb 01-20-2005 01:15 PM

Yep they are sweet bikes, i just saw a guy pushing a brand new Sportster through the crosswalk on my way home for lunch. Beautiful machine. tho i would never own a twin as they are inferior to inline 4 of course...

Holy_Kaw 01-20-2005 02:33 PM

Ah, my maximum street cred having comrade, have you taken note of the fact that you posess a similarity of viewpoint in this area with "He who must not be named" (thinking Harry Potter) in these matters? You and another who I won't name but has the initials "JB" seem to have the same affliction (as I find, To My HORROR, do I).

Perhaps after a suitible period of mourning... OK I'm over it, we can resume our discussions without them being soiled by the stigma of "You know who" (but you know we have to let the thread die alittle).

I, for one, am, as aways, maintaining a vigilant vigil (with an ever increasing despair) for the GREATEST of the GREAT to make an appearance. There is no occasion that I feel is more likely stir HIS PRESENCE than Official News from THE MOTOR COMPANY. Yes!... I speak of HE that strikes FEAR into the Hearts of ATROCITORS throughout the UNIVERSE... THE HIGHWAYMAN!!!

eekadog 01-20-2005 02:38 PM

i bet he ran out of gas...little tank or big tank?

pushrod 01-20-2005 02:40 PM

JB,

I had the same problem. Fonzie told me my subscription lapsed the end of the CY. I didn't notice 'til this past Tuesday!

So, this fella. Either he was sneaking to or from somewhere, or you saw him in a "model" community with anti-bike ordinances, or he was a tool and forgot to open his fuel pet***** or put gas in the damn thing... or it was, in fact, a POS.

Whew! I overlook something?

Hold it. Do the FI bikes even have pet****s? (C'mon Sarnali- it's a great set-up...)

sportbike_pilot 01-20-2005 02:40 PM

Did he have arm chaps?

sportbike_pilot 01-20-2005 02:46 PM

Dale, amigo, are you a fan of "Blue Velvet" do you huff your own custom mix through a mask?? Because u ARE Frank :)

-sbp

BMW4VWW 01-20-2005 02:59 PM

I heard that the Blue Velvet role was the only one that Dennis Hopper didn't have to research. VWW

obandoj 01-20-2005 03:07 PM

I need to get one of those HD toilet seats, so that I can give to GW as an innaguration souvenir :)

Holy_Kaw 01-20-2005 09:04 PM

Well I have to admit you got me on the "Blue Velvet" thing but from the context of what you guys are saying it sounds like something I may have done and "forgot about" in the Sixties ;-).