Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Harley-Davidson News

Old 10-17-2003, 06:37 AM   #101
ZRX_bullock
Founding Member

Default Re: plan of action

Lukam

Seruzawa

Longride

captainwhoopass

electraglider_1997

TatdNPrcd

Its time for all of you, listed above, to leave this website, your boring, ill informed and just plain nasty. YouÂ’re multiple posts shooting down anybody and everybody who does not agree with you has grown tiresome.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2003, 06:38 AM   #102
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Another bad review for the new Firebolt (reality check)

They have colleges in South Dakota. I thought you all went to Lincoln, Nebraska for college.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 06:39 AM   #103
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: agree to disagree

<a href="http://news.motorcycle.com/comments.motml?op=showreply&tid=65314&sid=2449&pid =65211&mode=thread&order=1&thold=-1#65314"> Check this out by Hector 1</a
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 06:51 AM   #104
ZRX_bullock
Founding Member

Default Re: Scowl

Yanking your chain is so easy, almost as easy as passing you.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:55 AM   #105
ikonoklass
Founding Member

Default Re: One MO Time

There are abundant examples of dotcoms that produced products. I worked for one, it was called IQdestination.com, and yes, it is out of business. I sincerely hope you didn't waste too much time locating that quote from Todd Defren, as it does not address the issue of product manufacture, and is thus in no way dispositive. The quote applies with equal force to Harley-Davidson, which relies on eyeball traffic in its showrooms and on the street, as well as on the Web. I admire your enthusiasm for Harley-Davidson products, but your arguments, while passsionate, lack logic, credibility, and even a shred of evidence of critical thinking ability. You are walking proof of every stereotype applied to H-D owners: belligerent, ignorant, foul-mouthed, and narrow-minded.
Old 10-17-2003, 07:19 AM   #106
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default Re: plan of action

Thank you, ZRX. You just made my point. I was JOKING! I was kidding. I wasn't serious. Lighten up! Get real. Get a sense of humor.

Jesus. Now I'm supposed to leave MO because I pissed you off?!? I've grown tiresome? I didn't even reply to your original post because I thought it was funny and I was looking forward to the SOS that usually follows such flame bait.

Generally speaking I think you're a hoot but don't start attacking me without having something real to say.

By the way, if you really ARE six feet tall with a 25 inch inseam I apologize. No offense intended. The next time I see you I'll buy you a pint.

TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:23 AM   #107
Eric
Founding Member

Default Re: Did you read it all????let me count the ways (leak/cracks) the Buell Firebolt suc

And I own an '02 M2 with ~ 10k without a problem. Do I believe that all Buell's every built have not problems? Absolutely not. The thing about individual stories is they don't give an overall picture. My Nighthawk tranny blew after 20K -- that does not lead me to believe all Hondas suck. For example, you are from Washington and seem to love to pick a fight even when talking out your a**. Some might call you a prick; I'll be nice and say "enthusiastically misinformed." By your logic, I should then believe that all people are "enthusiastically misinformed." As I know othes from Washington for whom this is not the case, I see that I must increase my sample size -- preferraly a random sample -- to get a more accurate picture.

Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:26 AM   #108
Eric
Founding Member

Default Re: Another Record? Buy a 57 Chevy and make me happy.

Since you so enjoy repeating yourself, here is my post again:

And I own an '02 M2 with ~ 10k without a problem. Do I believe that all Buell's every built have not problems? Absolutely not. The thing about individual stories is they don't give an overall picture. My Nighthawk tranny blew after 20K -- that does not lead me to believe all Hondas suck. For example, you are from Washington and seem to love to pick a fight even when talking out your a**. Some might call you a prick; I'll be nice and say "enthusiastically misinformed." By your logic, I should then believe that all people are "enthusiastically misinformed." As I know othes from Washington for whom this is not the case, I see that I must increase my sample size -- preferraly a random sample -- to get a more accurate picture.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 08:49 AM   #109
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Did you read it all????let me count the ways (leak/cracks) the Buell Firebolt suc

You should change your description to "myopically misinformed."
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 08:53 AM   #110
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Scowl

I've heard of cloning sheep but now it appears KPaul has been cloned!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote