Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Harley-Davidson News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/harley-davidson-news/)
-   -   New Harley Video Game (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/harley-davidson-news/109-new-harley-video-game.html)

Abe_Froman 11-08-2000 08:59 AM

Re: New Harley Video Game

Another fabulous game destined to sell 4 copies (three will be returned.)

I can always go out and find a piece of crap to ride, I don't need a video game to simulate it for me.

If the physics of this game were even somewhat realistic (of course nothing will top the gameplay of Gran Tourismo) it would be the most boring video game of all time.

P.S. Turbo boost? On a Harley game?

Abe_Froman 11-08-2000 09:34 AM

Quite to the contrary, Mr. Squid, I am the owner of a 2000 YZF-R1 that I am about to put away for the Minnesota winter. If there's any wanna-being out there, it's you wanting to be me.

Twitch 11-08-2000 10:03 AM

"Multiple racing styles including "

Harley.... Racing......

BAAAHAHAHAHAH.....

Abe_Froman 11-08-2000 11:47 AM

Touche'

Twitch 11-08-2000 12:06 PM

Harley.... Racing......

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!(EVEN LOUDER).....

RobM 11-08-2000 01:48 PM

Hhhuuhahehehahah Yes, the giggles got me. Truly, a witty and pithy response. One wonders how the modern puters are going to slow the game down enough for it to be playable...

SeanAlexander 11-08-2000 01:51 PM

Scotty, Nicky??? LOL I didn't see XR 750s listed as an available choice... I did see Fat Boy and Night Train and "Turbo Boost" and "Jumping" As for "Meat Gazing Wannabees" this IS supposed to be a Racing game. Wouldn't those of us who are inclined to dress up like "Power Rangers" be the most likely to have an interest in it, or at least a right to comment?

backroadbandit 11-08-2000 06:04 PM

Hee Hee Good One Rod!

backroadbandit 11-08-2000 06:07 PM

Cool.........does the game award points for swaggering outside of a bar with a "Davidson Parking Only" sign, or putting your arm around some bleached blond while hitting the "fetch me another beer, " button? He Hee.......this is quite a world.......you gotta be a Davidson rider, to conform! Conform! Watch Television! Consume! Die!

devil_clown 11-09-2000 12:54 AM

Curious? Is there a section in the game that I get to use a shotgun and blow the crap outta the thing? Or perhaps a shooting gallery where ya can blow the guys off the bikes as they're going by? Or perhaps a hydrolic press to put the bikes in to save metal to make a better paper clip? If so, sign me up. Harley? Racing? They're kidding right? Kinda like Clinton writting a book on his idea of good looking women and how honesty is the best policy. No one's gonna buy it.

Devil Clown