Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Godzilla (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/godzilla/)
-   -   Pedestrian Versus VFR (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/godzilla/2894-pedestrian-versus-vfr.html)

Dangerousdave_2 06-30-2005 10:22 AM

Re: Pedestrian Versus VFR

I think that's exactly the point here. Even before I was sure what had actually happened (I thought maybe the guy behind the bike had bumped him forward, into the cell phone idiot) I could kinda tell the cops had made up their minds about what happened, and he was looking, at the very least, at some very expensive legal fees.

pushrod 06-30-2005 10:55 AM

"She accept(s) my remarks with understanding because she knows that I know what I'm talking about..."

You gotta be kidding me! My BS detector jumped right off the desk!

Were the dinosaurs still around the last time you got any?

pudlepirate 06-30-2005 11:49 AM

One of my ex girl freinds explained to me that the " do not change lanes" sign in a tunnel was a request not law as she wove her full size chevy through rush hour trafic... good thing I was in the bag, cause I would have had a conniption

pudlepirate 06-30-2005 11:53 AM

my work vehicle is a grand caravan, seats out and full of tools, I get hit on more than anything, can't say i drive around angry though, maybe it has something to do with my 60 mile remasculination comute each day on my speed triple.

christian_gates 06-30-2005 12:23 PM

Good point. Of course, the worst is naturally a mid-20s guy in a Grand Am or Grand Prix (models with which I have had numerous - not one or two - close encounters of the sphincter-tightening kind). There's something about someone in a non-performance car marketed as a performance car that makes them think that they are Darryl Waltrip or something.

smoove 06-30-2005 12:44 PM

When I first glanced at your post, I thought you said a grandma doing 70+ on rollerskates....

redlegduke 06-30-2005 12:49 PM

yoavy11 Dude,

You are hilarious!!! If women could understand logic, even when explained to them in the most simplistic of terms, they could drive better. There are exceptions, maybe Rue Paul, but the female brain just ain't wired that way.

Duke

sportbikebandit 06-30-2005 01:28 PM

How long have you been married? My B.S. meter went off to on my desk as soon as your post popped up on my computer.... Either you are over 60 and your wife is from the last gen or you beat your wife so she is itminated by you, or she is dumb and 20 years younger than you, or she is fat, ugly and feels lucky to have you or you are B.S.ing me...Cause no women I know "accept my remarks with understanding because she knows ....."

yoavy11 06-30-2005 03:25 PM

NOT!!!

yoavy11 06-30-2005 03:27 PM

Today and yesterday and the day before............