Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Godzilla

Old 04-16-2005, 07:56 AM   #41
t1n0m3n
Founding Member

Default Re: Who really hates me.

Ummm, that was the internet bubble... Just so you know.
t1n0m3n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2005, 03:55 AM   #42
ender
Registered Member

Default Here is a better link to the Tularis project

http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld...00/tularis.htm

It also explains why you will never see this on TV. There is actual engineering going on here. Not Pauli hoping that a rear fender will fit over a fat tire...
ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:15 AM   #43
Larry_Duck
Registered Member

Default Re: The Great Biker Build-Off : Billy Lane vs. Dave Perewitz

More recent is the build-off featuring the True Master, Arlen Ness vs some dude from Performance Machine. Arlen's bikes are in another dimision compared to offerings from OCC, etc. Bill Lane's bikes are absolute crap that couldn't be ridden 200 miles! I saw the OCC guys at Daytona this year, and I've got to admit that they are marketing geniuses. Whatever you think of their bikes, ("Trailer Queens"), they were, by far, the most popular builders there, drawing huge crowds. Take my advice; Buy OCC's cologne, and aftershave, but buy Perewitz' bikes!
Larry_Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:52 PM   #44
eojmo
Founding Member

I have been watching American Choppers for a few months now,and coming from a mechanical/motorcycling background I have to say, its great to see these guys actualy constucting something original from the ground up.Maybe the bikes they build don't suit everyone's taste,but at least the show demonstrates that some people can think outside the box of mass produced,boring clones.It does'nt matter if a person likes sportsbikes,cruisers or choppers,the same principle applies.With a bit of lateral thinking and inginuity anyone can individualise thier ride without nessasarily compromising the performance and handling.Great work guy's ,lets see more of it.
eojmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:53 PM   #45
eojmo
Founding Member

I have been watching American Choppers for a few months now,and coming from a mechanical/motorcycling background I have to say, its great to see these guys actualy constucting something original from the ground up.Maybe the bikes they build don't suit everyone's taste,but at least the show demonstrates that some people can think outside the box of mass produced,boring clones.It does'nt matter if a person likes sportsbikes,cruisers or choppers,the same principle applies.With a bit of lateral thinking and inginuity anyone can individualise thier ride without nessasarily compromising the performance and handling.Great work guy's ,lets see more of it.
eojmo is offline   Reply With Quote