Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Gear For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
yanivki
Registered Member

Default Your opinion about a cellular alarm system for motorcycles

Hi Guys,

My name is Yaniv and I'm a 35 years old software engineer from Israel.
I also ride a '04 Yamaha R1 and love every moment riding it (Sorry I don't ride a Kawasaki ZX ) . just installed a pair of Termignony and suppose to get the power commander tomorrow

So what the hell am I doing here? well ... since this is a motorcycle related issue I've figured out I can raise this question:
From reading motorcycles magazines and from reading this and other forums I can see that many guys park their bikes outside the streets and also that motorcycles theft is quite common like in Israel.

IF possible - I would like to hear your true and honest opinion about this Invnention:
which suppose to alert you every time someone touches
Your baby and enables you to call and listen the bike's area with no one to know that.
I just want to hear your feedback: what is wrong, what is good , what do you think should be improved, will this be relevant for your area at all ? etc' ....

This is me btw:

Thanks,
Yaniv
yanivki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

Well, first off, your post is a stupid way to advertise your product. We typically don't respond well to this sort of thing.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #3
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson View Post
Well, first off, your post is a stupid way to advertise your product. We typically don't respond well to this sort of thing.
And it was posted in the wrong area, originally.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson View Post
It's amazing just how many times we've seen this exact "unique" marketing method. Is this what Klazy Ken teaches at his seminars?

Better to just be up front and say, "I've got this great product for sale. Here are the details:"
Old 08-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
It's amazing just how many times we've seen this exact "unique" marketing method. Is this what Klazy Ken teaches at his seminars?
:"
You off Klazy Ken guest "A" list for that remark! You stupid!

Seriously, what does this do that the pager alarm systems that are already out there don't do? Didn't see a price, but it'd have to be pretty cheap to compete with them.

Besides, if you're going to spend the bucks these days, either a GPS tracker or LoJack are the only thing that makes sense to me. By the time you make it out of the bar to the parking lot, the truck with your bike in the back is already gone. It takes less time to load the bike and roll than it does for me to type this sentence.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #6
KITTY12345
Registered Member

Its amazing but thats not new they also invent that same tecnology for cars too but it didnt work that much, its a good aidea for bikes too in fact its better because it can be easier for some one to tell when yo are getting you bike steal.

kitty

Last edited by BrowningBAR : 08-20-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Linking
KITTY12345 is offline   Reply With Quote