Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Make sure you have the bomber jacket and goggles to complete the look.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #3
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Not to mention the scarf to get caught in the rear wheel!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Better yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I want the optically sighted mini-gun that goes with it. Just look at something and press the trigger = 3,000 rounds per minute 7.62 NATO.

So long cell phone users!
Old 08-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #5
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Perfect for fake Vietnam Vets...

I want one to wear around the house in my wheelchair. so I can start telling BS stories to my daughters friends about Vietnam...

"We were a few clicks from this RVN village, when my pric90 man pointed to a hooch off in the scrub that looked like Charlie might be sqating in.

So I lobed a few willie peters in from my blooper, ans smoked the whole compound. Then this dying dink gets off a round from his SKS and takes me down for a ride on the Freedom Bird di di mau after I recovered in Cam Ray Bay.

I still have the 7.62 round stuck up close to my spinal cord, too dangerous to remove they said. now get me another beer"
Old 09-04-2007, 11:01 AM   #6
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I want one to wear around the house in my wheelchair. so I can start telling BS stories to my daughters friends about Vietnam...

"We were a few clicks from this RVN village, when my pric90 man pointed to a hooch off in the scrub that looked like Charlie might be sqating in.

So I lobed a few willie peters in from my blooper, ans smoked the whole compound. Then this dying dink gets off a round from his SKS and takes me down for a ride on the Freedom Bird di di mau after I recovered in Cam Ray Bay.

I still have the 7.62 round stuck up close to my spinal cord, too dangerous to remove they said. now get me another beer"

Make sure you wear lots of fruit salad on Veterans Day and make indirect reference to Seals and MACSOG....get really drunk and mumble about your Bros at The Wall then start screaming and cussing at them and watch them run like their butts were on fire...

Make sure they leave the beer

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:40 AM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Make sure you wear lots of fruit salad on Veterans Day and make indirect reference to Seals and MACSOG....get really drunk and mumble about your Bros at The Wall then start screaming and cussing at them and watch them run like their butts were on fire...

You left off pissing all over somebody's name and screaming: "Piss on you for dying, you beautiful bastard!" It's always a crowd pleaser.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Just turn on the microwave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
You left off pissing all over somebody's name and screaming: "Piss on you for dying, you beautiful bastard!" It's always a crowd pleaser.
and sarnali p1sses every time. Although he usually just screams "F&uck" over and over. It makes a nice counterpoint to the popcorn popping.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Bro, I'm a disabled vet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post

Classic. You know, this might be a new gig for me. Grow my hair all long and scraggly, an un-trimmed beard, you know, classic disabled vet. Start wearing my uncle's old BDU’s from the early 60's. Lots of fruit salad. Hang out in front of Ralph’s Supermarket, and try to get people to sign obscure petitions. Get arrested for disobedience. Maybe even hook up some American Flags to the chair! Hell, this could make $$$. TV Shows, stage plays, action figures. BROADWAY

Last edited by mscuddy : 09-04-2007 at 01:19 PM.
mscuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #10
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Fun With Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
and sarnali p1sses every time. Although he usually just screams "F&uck" over and over. It makes a nice counterpoint to the popcorn popping.
If you're in a bad motorcycle wreck, or otherwise just about to die, try these tips when the family gathers around your deathbed:

If you're Jewish, make sure your last words are: Saint Peter! I can see Saint Peter and the Pearly Gates!!

If you're Christian (and who isn't, these days)call out: Mohammed! Allah Akabar! Mohammed!

If you're Muslim, well, you probably don't find much humor with death and all that anyway, so never mind.