Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Ducati News

Old 09-18-2006, 03:48 PM   #21
JBAXX
Registered Member

Default Re: '07 Multistrada 1100 AND 1100 S Announced for U.S.

Yeah, but don't miss the 76 ft/lbs. of torque at 4750. Pretty torquey street motor!
JBAXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2006, 04:55 PM   #22
Fenton
Founding Member

If time is money, the duc will get you to the dealership faster. Does that help?

My guess is, if you had both the Multi will be serviced more due to use.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #23
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Re: horses

Well, if u don't "like" St00pid hp #s, then u r a gurl.

Real Man cn handle 0 degree fork w/ haf-inch trail, an' 47-inch weel-bass, U Fag. My bro gots a CBR1kRR, an it's paintd glow-in-da-dark after he wrexd it agin las' week. That's kewl cuz now its matchin' his hair. ANY-way, my bro got the Akro full system, but then he took it off cuz it was holding bac teh powr, an it was 2 quiet anyway. He didn't buy that st00pid K$N filter cuz it was reatarded to spend that much $$ on flow. If ur not a Fag then u know it's EZ to flow: jus' take off teh airbox and let the carbs suck air rite in...duh! Plus, it leeves more room 4 lites an takes wait off da front end, so its EZr to weelee. So now it has like 400kph (that's Kolosal Powah of Horse!)...It's short for hp. Don't kwestchun it foo'! I saw teh dyno! U Fag!
Old 09-18-2006, 09:10 PM   #24
staff
Registered Member

Default Huh!

If what you say is true, can you explain why they sell every Multistrada they build, and why their sales have grown every year for the last five?

Ducati is a very low-volume manufacturer. They'll probably sell less than 2,000 Multistradas in 2006 in the US. That means they can charge more than the Big Four and get it.

Not every motorcycle consumer is into maximum performance for the lowest price. In fact, I'd say only a minority are. The vast majority of street bikes are cruisers, which sell almost completely for reasons other than performance, unless you count "shineyness" as a performance criteria.

-Gabe
staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:23 AM   #25
Burgbilly1
Registered Member

As far as discussing the looks of big trallies or whatever you want to call them look at the pictures of the new Triumph Tiger over on the Motorcycle Daily site. I think as far as looks and style go you're looking at the new class leader. Plus you get that triple sound. Either way their all to expensive for me until they become used motorcycles.
Burgbilly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:52 AM   #26
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Ditto
Old 09-19-2006, 02:57 AM   #27
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Default Re: Cool Name - Suck Looks/Maintenance

That's about all I can say about the Ducs. No Thanks!
Old 12-18-2006, 11:15 AM   #28
Desmobob
Registered Member

Default Re: Cool Name - Suck Looks/Maintenance

Bought a 2007 Multistrada 1100 on Saturday. I already have 275 miles on it. I'm 42, this is my 8th bike, and it's by far the best, most versatile, most comfortable and most fun bike I've ever owned. Within 75 miles I had the rear tires worn all the way to the edge... no chicken strips! This bike inspires such confidence, it's unreal. I can ride this thing faster than my 900SS, hands down. All the reviews say, "try it, you'll like it". They're right.
Desmobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #29
DeadJet
Registered Member

Default Replacing the MultiStrada?

Ducati can't really keep the lid on it any longer....they are planing to reveal the new Strada Aperta in Milan. However, I read somewhere else that this is to phase out the MultiStrada? Can anyone confirm or deny?
DeadJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #30
DeadJet
Registered Member

Here's the new Multistrada teaser, pre-Milan.
DeadJet is offline   Reply With Quote